C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Should Chevy Split from Chevy?
Yes! Corvette would be stronger as its own brand as would Chevy.
21.26%
No! Corvette and Chevy are inseparable.
72.43%
Maybe? It could be a good/bad idea if...
6.31%
Voters: 301. You may not vote on this poll

Should Corvette Split from Chevy?

Old 03-09-2012, 03:30 AM
wide one
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sportcruiser
Very good Jimb100! I don't know where people get their facts from... the Volt was under development well before Obama was elected and is a fantastic car.

Has anyone on this board seen a Fisker Karma in person? It is gorgeous!
I've seen several Fisker's, to bad they don't put a real engine in it. And about the Voltless development before Obozo, your right about that to, rememeber the EV1? Started development some 25 years ago ? You'd demand better results for the money spent if it was your personal company, thats called ROI, we now call it tax payer bailout. Don't forget, the Volt cost north of 75k to produce, so it's acually an 85K car that get 30 miles on a charge, so who makes up the 40K differential ?
I'm glad to see you think the Volts a fantastic car, maybe there's still a ray of hope for those that build it and currently getting to stay at home due to customer demands.
I'll bet you'd be the first to buy a C7 if it had battey pack option. I'm looking for 650HP at 45MPG, and bring back the Heartbeat of America slogan.

Last edited by wide one; 03-09-2012 at 04:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Should Corvette Split from Chevy?