C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calipers coming tomorrow... guess I'll have to admire them in the garage

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 12:26 PM
giarcmo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Calipers coming tomorrow... guess I'll have to admire them in the garage

Today I removed my calipers because my powdercoated ones from Mike will be here tomorrow . I was looking forward to putting on the new orange calipers and admiring them in the sunshine but the good old Northeast decided to Dump on us for the first time this winter. Oh well spring is right around the corner right.....

Sorry pictures not so good but you can see the snow piling up on my truck.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Red89gt
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Just did mine a few weeks ago, need to go out and check there aren't any leaks at the calipers just in case. Make sure you post up some photos of your work when done from the looks of your truck you will have some time on your hands until the snow melts.

Weather is crazy this year. It is almost 60 today in Chicago suburbs with 50 mph wind gusts, snow flurries tonight, 40&50's rest of week and a forecast next week with mid 60's in it. We have had very little snow except for when I did my calipers as well it dumped.

Quick Reply: Calipers coming tomorrow... guess I'll have to admire them in the garage