C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best site for GM Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 11:17 PM
MidYearRoadster
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Gene is the man, and example, gmpartsdirect..has some decals that seemed priced lower than anyone..and when you go to buy them ..they charge you 140 bucks to mail you some decals...talk about crooks... you will not have that sort of underhanded pricing with Gene thats for sure...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:22 PM
mpuzach
Race Director

Received 1,190 Likes on 594 Posts

Originally Posted by Gene Culley
Wow, what a show of support. Good thing for both vendors actually. In the end it is most important that our valued forum members and friends get what they need and a price and service they feel like they deserve and paid for. I'd like to thank my valued customers, friends and supporters who showed as such in this thread. Next time you want to order something mention this thread and I will give you free shipping and an extra discount. It is my thank you for word-of-mouth support.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:03 AM
jksvet
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

Wow, what a show of support. Good thing for both vendors actually. In the end it is most important that our valued forum members and friends get what they need and a price and service they feel like they deserve and paid for. I'd like to thank my valued customers, friends and supporters who showed as such in this thread. Next time you want to order something mention this thread and I will give you free shipping and an extra discount. It is my thank you for word-of-mouth support.
Wow, think I'm going shopping.
Thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Joe_Planet
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

partstaxi
Old 01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by mpuzach
Originally Posted by jksvet
Wow, think I'm going shopping.
Thanks
I'm ready for you ha-ha.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 01-07-2012, 04:12 PM
FAsnakes
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

That's awesome..
Going shopping!!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Z06 505
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently bought a couple of things from Gene at GM Parts House. Great prices and excellent service!

I've also purchased a few things from Bob at Fitchner Chev in the past without issue. Fair prices and very reasonble shipping costs...

So you can't go wrong with either...
Old 01-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by Z06 505
I recently bought a couple of things from Gene at GM Parts House. Great prices and excellent service!

I've also purchased a few things from Bob at Fitchner Chev in the past without issue. Fair prices and very reasonble shipping costs...

So you can't go wrong with either...
Thank you for your business and your feedback.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by FAsnakes
That's awesome..
Going shopping!!
Bring it on hehe.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:44 PM
FAsnakes
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 25 Posts

Bring it on hehe.
Email sent with a list of parts..

Last edited by FAsnakes; 01-08-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Edit: Email Sent
Old 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
WickedQuik
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered a new cowl cover for my 08' from GM Parts Direct. Didnt think the shipping of $14 for a box the size that they had to ship the cowl in was out of the ordinary. I know the cost of the box had to be $5 since I work in the packaging industry. I can also tell you with the size of the box and the plastic / rubber cowl the box could have easily been destroyed. Package was well labeled as DO NOT CRUSH / FRAGILE, and the part arrived in tact in its wrapping, inside the corrugated box. I have not taken it out of the wrapper yet, but it looks to be fine.

Placed the order on NY Day. Shipped on Tuesday from NC and received it Friday.

Only problem was that I forgot to order some clips, a screw for the headliner, when I placed my order. Going to have to place another order.

I can also tell you that the price was exactly as quoted on their site, and when I called the local Chevy dealer they quoted the same part # and list price on the GM Parts direct site. Why anyone would pay $73 for a part they could get through GM Parts Direct for $46 is beside me.

I'll buy again from Gene and GM Parts Direct.

Last edited by WickedQuik; 01-08-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Best site for GM Parts