C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone going to Spring Mountain?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
THE BUD MAN
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Anyone going to Spring Mountain?

I plan to go to the Spring Mountain 3 day level 1 driving school in either February or March. If any of you guys are going in that time frame let me know when. I think it would be fun to go thru it with a fellow forum member.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:03 AM
TKgs2010
Le Mans Master

Received 406 Likes on 273 Posts

Originally Posted by THE BUD MAN
I plan to go to the Spring Mountain 3 day level 1 driving school in either February or March. If any of you guys are going in that time frame let me know when. I think it would be fun to go thru it with a fellow forum member.
I plan on going back in '12, Feb might be a possibility for me but not March, I'm already booked in for the 12 Hours of Sebring in the Corral there. Any spec dates in mind?
Old 12-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Cyber2010
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm considering it...work situation may offer me some free time. Most likely the first available slot in March.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:40 AM
MisterMidlifeCrisis
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Uhh, when I was there the first week in December, I think they were saying they were already booked through until April, so if you're really thinking about those dates, call sooner than later.

I booked in early July for my December slot. It was the second earliest time slot available, I believe. Some of that may have been because of the GM program that I think gives one year from date of in-service date to go to class, which would mean the program ends at the end of this coming February, but I'm pretty sure I heard that things were booked pretty full through March.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:48 AM
Cyber2010
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MisterMidlifeCrisis
Uhh, when I was there the first week in December, I think they were saying they were already booked through until April, so if you're really thinking about those dates, call sooner than later.

I booked in early July for my December slot. It was the second earliest time slot available, I believe. Some of that may have been because of the GM program that I think gives one year from date of in-service date to go to class, which would mean the program ends at the end of this coming February, but I'm pretty sure I heard that things were booked pretty full through March.
Yikes! Thank you, message sent to them inquiring about availability.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:26 PM
THE BUD MAN
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

WOW...thanks guys...... I am waiting for a call from the sales guy so I guess I'll find out pretty soon.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
MisterMidlifeCrisis
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I worked with Donna Hammontree, and she was awesome. I was sent a schedule a few weeks back and they're running three day classes starting today and on the 27th, so no holiday break for them. The first day is pretty busy getting everyone registered and all the little details taken care of.

Good luck with getting in. I've got my fingers crossed that I heard wrong.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone going to Spring Mountain?

Quick Reply: Anyone going to Spring Mountain?