C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Huber Chevrolet - best place to buy a Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Keith J Hillman
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huber Chevrolet - best place to buy a Corvette

Had a fantastic buying experience through Huber Chevrolet in Omaha NE. I ordered the first Carlisle blue Vette to be delivered through the museum. My salesman was Joel Weible - very polite and knowledgeable. Financing was handled by Terry Csipkes. Everyone was very professional and friendly.

They gave me a great deal on the Corvette and more importantly were willing to give me more for my trade (2009 Challenger SRT8) than any other dealer.

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fantastic deal to check with Huber - I am sure you will be very impressed. I will certainly give them all of my repeat business!

Keith Hillman

FYI: contact info:
Joel Weible
402 496-5476
Old 12-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Received 675 Likes on 504 Posts

Keith J Hillman,
Thanks for taking the time to post. We love to hear stories like this. I'll add them to our list of recommended dealerships. Has anyone here had any experience with their mechanical department?

Chevrolet Customer Service,
Justin

Originally Posted by Keith J Hillman
Had a fantastic buying experience through Huber Chevrolet in Omaha NE. I ordered the first Carlisle blue Vette to be delivered through the museum. My salesman was Joel Weible - very polite and knowledgeable. Financing was handled by Terry Csipkes. Everyone was very professional and friendly.

They gave me a great deal on the Corvette and more importantly were willing to give me more for my trade (2009 Challenger SRT8) than any other dealer.

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fantastic deal to check with Huber - I am sure you will be very impressed. I will certainly give them all of my repeat business!

Keith Hillman

FYI: contact info:
Joel Weible
402 496-5476

Quick Reply: Huber Chevrolet - best place to buy a Corvette