C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

c6performance site

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 05:28 PM
hindi1973
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c6performance site

hi everyone i need some help in finding out if anyone tried dealing with
c6peformance.com or c5racer.com i think their the same , i have made an order for more than 1500 dollars since aug/8 and since then , they dont respond to my emails or calls , gave me a receipt with one part that i ordered although i ordered 3 parts , and am far away at the moment , i filed a claim in paypal although it hasnt been 45 days , but am dead angry for their actions and i dont wana deal with them again even if they gave me an excuse that their busy or any reason , their is no acceptable reason that ignores a customer to be ignored for 8 days trying to call more than 25 times and emailing twise a day atleast.

i am open to any suggestions and help , OP'S i am not sure if i can post this in this section but i am out of solutions and i need my parts really bad and i spent my last 1500 with these people thats why am trying my best to solve the problem or get any help to get my money back to go to a more legit company that knows how to treat their customers .

everyone i asked says their legit but if they are why are they doing this ?

i bought a z06 oil cooler , complete npp wild to mild kit no non npp c6, and a c6 manual fan controler to control fans manually, i have a built c6 by lg motorsports and my oil temps reaches 250 in daily driving without even tryin to rev more than 4 rpm due to our heat that reaches 125f, my coolent temps are also high thats why i upgraded the radiator to lg super cool , and i have a tranny cooler in the radiator and an external cooler as well for my rpm built tranny and 315 gears with 3800 stall , but tranny fluid seems to always go high and reach 240 without going hard with heats up the coolent level to be in the same level all in between 230 to 250 if i drive more than 40 min or so in stop go traffic and city driving , thats why i need the parts asap and its my luck that i delt with this company . i hope no one ever feels or goes thru wht i am going thru .

thank you all , and if this isnt the place to post this , dont start going crazy on me just simply delete what i posted , and no harm done .

thank you
Old 08-17-2011, 09:10 PM
hindi1973
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

latest update steve at c6 performance finally conataced me after 8 days of ignoring and ignoring from him self and all the coworkers in the company , i swear i called more than 30 times for 8 days striaght no one picks up and wrote emails over and over again , and still no no refund , he emailed me telling me one of my order has been shipped and it was shipped international !! although i made it clear in my order i dont want it shipped to my international address i want it shipped to my florida address and i also choosed in paypal to be shipped to my address in florida , they ignored this request and did what they want and send it international now , i cant pick up the packege cuz they didnt write any info on the packege they just sent it , their are 2 other packeges he states that they are preparing which am asking him nicely please fix ur mistake , dont send the packege international , just refund my money i dont wana deal with ur company anymore and til today they keep on sending emails telling me , my order is being prepared ! am out of words and i dont know how the owner of the company aceepts this to happen what a dissapointment

Quick Reply: c6performance site