C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spring Mountain = Awesome!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 08:01 AM
2011owner
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Mountain = Awesome!!!

I have to give these guys and ladies at the school I just got back from the school and had the time of my life. Wife came with me and even though she did not participate in the driving school they let her stay in the class and learn. They even let her ride along with the instructors. They made her feel very welcome. For this I am very thankfull. Thanks guys.
They are very accomodating and friendly. They don't treat you like a customer at all. From the moment the first instructor introduces himself to you they are telling you to relax and have fun. If you look up the word patience in the dictionary I am sure they have these instructors names shortly after it. Never heard one sound irritated or like they were losing their patience. Very calm and understanding. They want you to stay relaxed and learn.
I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a great driving experience. You will really learn how you corvette handles.
We are starting to save now so we both can attend the school together next year or the following year.

Once again thanks Sring Mountain for a most awesome 2 days of fun and excitement.

Todd Ryan

Thank a vet.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:10 AM
ZR1sry
Heel & Toe

Todd,
Thanks for the post. I am attending next week. Leaving on Saturday and driving to Spring Mountain. Did you have 100 degree tempature and was it any impact on the classes?
Steve
Old 06-23-2011, 11:16 AM
George's_Vette
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Steve:

I attended Level 1 last Sept and was told to expect temps in the 80's. PERFECT! Got there and it was in the low hundreds every afternoon. Not a big deal, cars and buildings all have AC but you do have to stay hydrated so drink, drink, drink.

Went back for Level 2 this spring and it was COLD and WINDY. Seeing Rick wearing a down jacket and stocking cap cracked me up. But I did feel sorry for the instructors when they were standing around the track during some of the exercises in the wind and blowing dust.

As for Todd's school experience write up. He nailed it. School staff are patient, helpful and just all around nice folks who know how to treat people like friends, not customers.

George

Last edited by George's_Vette; 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:24 AM
2011owner
Advanced

Steve,
Everyday was 100+ degrees. Coming from Indiana and growing up in the midwest I really did not notice the temperature. The humidity was next to zero so thinking that had something to do with it. But in saying that stay hydrated as George said. The classes went on as normal.

I am sure you will have a great time. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

Thank a vet.
Todd

Get notified of new replies

To Spring Mountain = Awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Spring Mountain = Awesome!!!