C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Women....

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 03:47 PM
Mr.Nubain
Le Mans Master

Location: If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn Florida
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by ladder13
She won't bust the threads on seats like some heffers I see.
The one on the right has a nice face. If I still had game, I'd hit it. Some deep squats, and 300-500cc's bolted on her and she'd be good to go.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:13 PM
acesx4
Burning Brakes

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:16 PM
elizavette
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have always loved a fast car and upgrading and working on performance. I am very happy with the vette so far as it is my 1st one. Im sure not the last

most current photo of my vette - I REALLY need to take some good shots of me with it tho.

bought it stock 7 months ago and already has: Halltech intake, Borla exhaust, LG longtube headers, xpipe and tuned. Sounds so bad *** right now. Exterior: Blacked out wheels, tail lights, bought the side markers front and rear not yet put on, switched out badges to chrome and black. and I forget what else
Old 10-28-2013, 09:12 PM
c6vette142dude
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by elizavette
I have always loved a fast car and upgrading and working on performance. I am very happy with the vette so far as it is my 1st one. Im sure not the last

most current photo of my vette - I REALLY need to take some good shots of me with it tho.

bought it stock 7 months ago and already has: Halltech intake, Borla exhaust, LG longtube headers, xpipe and tuned. Sounds so bad *** right now. Exterior: Blacked out wheels, tail lights, bought the side markers front and rear not yet put on, switched out badges to chrome and black. and I forget what else
That is BADDAZZ!!!
Old 10-28-2013, 10:06 PM
su8pack1
Team Owner

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Old 10-29-2013, 12:29 PM
ChristinaG
Advanced

Originally Posted by vettd
I'm glad I found this thread... now I can tell my husband that I'm NOT the only chick who digs her vette! Every time he gets in, I have to tell him to watch the fingerprints, dude!
I like to call my car my midlife crisis.
I'm with you! My husband keeps telling me how impractical a vette is where we live, and I keep telling HIM, that I will have a Vette until I'm too old to get in and out of it! Although it is not my DD, I drive it up until the first snowfall, which is coming up quick, so I am kinda bummed out about putting it away. I've always loved sports cars. I started out with a TransAm, then moved on to a mustang GT, then a mustang GT vert before I found my first corvette. It was an automatic 1991 turquoise. I now have an 05 Z51 6 speed and I love it! I love the rush of power I get when I punch it. I love the sound of my Corsa exhaust! I love the freedom it allows me. Keeps me young wild and free in NJ!!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Seadawg
Safety Car

Received 155 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by kennasdad
I can not recall seeing one female driving a vette around me. See alot in the passenger seat but no drivers.
About one in four of the vettes I see in the Daytona Beach area are driven by women.

If you live near me, (woman or man), PM me if you need help with something on your C6, and I'll do what I can to get it worked out.

I've learned way more than I need to know about them, from playing with mine, and living out here on the forum.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:11 PM
JOEMC08C6
Instructor

Originally Posted by OVR60
Thanks , still new to the forum, but will probably post there !
Your C7 wouldn't be the Blue Metallic color w/Brownstone interior... would it?? Wife and I were at the dealer and happened to see a lady picking one up. This is in CO also. At any rate, it was a super looking car. Z51 package, also. Very nice car if that's yours!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 05:22 PM
RetiredSFC 97
Team Owner

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '14

Do you C6 fellas have a thread asking who is gay?
Old 10-29-2013, 06:39 PM
owc6
Team Owner

Received 4,186 Likes on 2,679 Posts

Hi, all! Yet another Lisa, here. I don't live in TX, but I used to. Does that count?

I just saw this thread and thought I'd join in. So far, for the most part, the people here have been great, and I learn something every day! Driving these cars is just plain old fun.

lisa
Old 10-29-2013, 11:09 PM
C6Whatever
Melting Slicks

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by owc6
Hi, all! Yet another Lisa, here. I don't live in TX, but I used to. Does that count?

I just saw this thread and thought I'd join in. So far, for the most part, the people here have been great, and I learn something every day! Driving these cars is just plain old fun.

lisa
You don't have to have to be from Texas. Another one here in Louisiana. Lisa's and vettes go good together. Glad to see another one.

Lisa

Quick Reply: Corvette Women....