C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery?

Old 05-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Wildlife4u
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery?

Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery? I would like to have my headrests done but the company doesn't have the digitized image. I know it is available but where? If you know of a place that has it please let me know and maybe they can send it to this lady. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:01 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Let me just say if you do this don't post pictures...the last guy who did heard about it from GM for trademark/copyright violations.

Just throwing that out there.

A few years ago we offered up some FREE Jake decals and I got emails from GM attorneys to cease and desist. Mind you they were FREE...people made donations to St Jude and the guy who made the decals didn't get a penny....yeah...it wasn't fun. So do what ya will but you may wanna keep it to yourself.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 AM
Wildlife4u
Instructor

I am sure that there is a legal digitized copy out there somewhere. Pewter99, Thanks for the heads up anyways! We do not want to make GM upset!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:41 AM
talon90
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 152 Likes on 72 Posts
Tech Contributor
Cruise-In 11 Veteran
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'10

Originally Posted by Wildlife4u
I am sure that there is a legal digitized copy out there somewhere. Pewter99, Thanks for the heads up anyways! We do not want to make GM upset!
There absolutely is and lots of them honestly. Normally, anyone who pays the license fee for use of the digitized logo also gets a copy of the logo provided to them. For their use exclusively and for their agreed upon purpose (shirt embroidery for example). Once that copy gets shared it is in vilolation of the license agreement and both the sender and the receiver of said copy is subject to, shall we say, sanctions. These sanctions can include revocation of the license to use the logo and forefiture of the fees all ready paid. Most won't want to risk that. License fees are expensive and I'm not sure too many are willing to freely give out (and risk loosing their license) to another embroiderer for what they paid.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:56 AM
cclive
Team Owner

Received 434 Likes on 371 Posts

What file format do they use? I had shirts done by a friend with the Corvette Racing logo that was in the Bernina .art format. Purchased online for about $8. I was lucky because I bought the $8 pattern file and she had the $5,000 sewing machine!
Old 05-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Wildlife4u
Instructor

Let me clairly this for those of you that are paranoid....I am looking for an individual or business that has a legal digititized C6 logo ...I guess I put this in the wrong section...It should have been in the WANTED section.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:10 PM
GS-Zero
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

I always use this one.

Not sure if the resolution is enough for embroidery.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:34 PM
el es tu
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Why not use google? You can select the resolution on there as well. Actually the people at the embroidery shop should have realized this the second you asked...

Yeah you cant legally make something and distribute it with the corvette logo, but that cant stop you from making one from yourself.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:07 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

they are very protective about who does what with their stuff

Good luck
Old 05-25-2011, 01:09 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Pilot of Beer Force 1
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran

Let me clairly this for those of you that are paranoid....I am looking for an individual or business that has a legal digititized C6 logo ...I guess I put this in the wrong section...It should have been in the WANTED section.

not paranoid just trying to help you out

PM Deluxe (Frank) may be able to help you
Old 09-30-2012, 11:48 AM
MooMommy
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery? I would like to have my headrests done but the company doesn't have the digitized image. I know it is available but where? If you know of a place that has it please let me know and maybe they can send it to this lady. Thanks in advance!
OK. I have an embroidery machine. Does anyone know where I could legally purchase a C6 logo &/or car &/or any other C6 related designs?
(or am I in the wrong forum/place?)

Get notified of new replies

To Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does anyone have the c6 logo digitized for embroidery?