C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ebony with dark titanium stitching pics request

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
hules98
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebony with dark titanium stitching pics request

found this combo on dsv website sounds nice but havent
seen any pics of it.. any pics would be appreciated console lid shifter boot or ebrake boot is what im lookin for. i emailed them and topflight they dont have any pics
Old 04-05-2011, 12:42 PM
ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 260 Likes on 221 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

This probably isn't exactly what you ar looking for since I have Ebony and Dark Titanium leather but here's mine:

These do have the dark Titanium stitching. I will say this, the stitching fades a little over time and and becomes a gray with a slightly blueish tint.

Last edited by ncvette_1FUNRIDE; 04-05-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:23 PM
WMark
Melting Slicks

Received 172 Likes on 111 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Console lid. Also have the door armrests in ebony with titanium stitching. DSV work is outstanding! The match to the titanium stitching on the seats is dead on.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:41 PM
ncvette_1FUNRIDE
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 260 Likes on 221 Posts
2015 C6 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by WMark
Console lid. Also have the door armrests in ebony with titanium stitching. DSV work is outstanding! The match to the titanium stitching on the seats is dead on.

That looks great but I think the OP was inquiring about DARK Titanium stitching.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Mark VerMurlen
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I ordered a shift boot, shift ****, e-brake boot, and e-brake **** from DS Vettes several weeks ago with in Ebony with Dark Titanium stitching to match my 4LT interior with the same colors. Unfortunately, the stitching color didn't match the GM Dark Titanium very well. DS Vettes has been obtaining different thread samples for the past couple of weeks and has told me that they will send me a new sample by the end of the week. They'll then remake my 4 pieces when I'm satisfied with the thread color.

- Mark
Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 PM
hules98
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ncvette_1FUNRIDE
This probably isn't exactly what you ar looking for since I have Ebony and Dark Titanium leather but here's mine:

These do have the dark Titanium stitching. I will say this, the stitching fades a little over time and and becomes a gray with a slightly blueish tint.

thanks thats what i lookin for i want differant stitching and my car is black so i thought that combo would look nice i think you car i s cyber gray it looks good with that combo
Old 04-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Snake.Oiler
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 86 Likes on 63 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13,'14,'15,'16,'18,'19-'20,'22,'24

Originally Posted by Mark VerMurlen
I ordered a shift boot, shift ****, e-brake boot, and e-brake **** from DS Vettes several weeks ago with in Ebony with Dark Titanium stitching to match my 4LT interior with the same colors. Unfortunately, the stitching color didn't match the GM Dark Titanium very well. DS Vettes has been obtaining different thread samples for the past couple of weeks and has told me that they will send me a new sample by the end of the week. They'll then remake my 4 pieces when I'm satisfied with the thread color.

- Mark
I'm waiting on the same thing. Dark titanium stitching for my visors. Lino said he'd send a swatch of every dark gray they get. They really go out of there way for customer satisfaction. I might have a console cover and console bezel in the works afterwards if we find a matching thread.

Get notified of new replies

To ebony with dark titanium stitching pics request

Quick Reply: ebony with dark titanium stitching pics request