C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auction prices

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 09:23 PM
bjs100
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Auction prices

Can anybody tell me what kind of prices are being paid for 2005-2007 manual coupes at auction ? What type of mileage ? What area of the US ?
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

Go to edmunds.com and put in the zip code for the area you want to see the price. Usually car dealers will offer 10-20% below the trade in value on edmunds. In the end it depends on the market and who is bidding for the car.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:53 PM
bjs100
Instructor

Default I don't think this works...

Originally Posted by phileaglesfan
Go to edmunds.com and put in the zip code for the area you want to see the price. Usually car dealers will offer 10-20% below the trade in value on edmunds. In the end it depends on the market and who is bidding for the car.
I've tried a couple of model years in a few different areas of the US and the TMV (true market value) seems to be way off. No offense to the people on this forum and for that matter the other selling sites but these prices seem to be way out of whack !

Edmunds is really low !

Old 04-04-2011, 08:51 AM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by phileaglesfan
not quite, you need to be a dealer and look it up on manheim auto auctions site.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:35 PM
bjs100
Instructor

Originally Posted by speedraider
not quite, you need to be a dealer and look it up on manheim auto auctions site.
In the past I have seen some dealers post on the forum some average prices. Just hoping they could do it again. I have seen some average prices from an auction group but they only had a few Corvettes and not the years I was looking for.

Get notified of new replies

To Auction prices

Quick Reply: Auction prices