C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LG headers and x pipe

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 06:57 AM
cincykid
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LG headers and x pipe

So finally went to open the box and install my new exhaust. LG headers and xpipe with cats. To my suprise there were no new header bolts included at all. So now I have brand new shiny headers on the vette and rusty looking stock bolts. Also, went to put the cats on and they are a hair too small to go on the ends of the headers where they are supposed to go. Its like they look like they MIGHT go on, but they wont, like they are 1/8" too small to fit. Kind of frustrated. Also, not that I really needed it, but there were no instructions included at all. Quality and finish are excellent though. Anxious to finish it today somehow and see how they sound. I did start the car with just open headers on though. Wow. Love the look and finish, just kind of dissappointed with it missing the small things. I guess I should not have assumed it came with new header bolts or instructions.

Last edited by cincykid; 02-18-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:08 AM
BLEKVET
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 151 Posts

Your very minor disappointment aside, you have the VERY BEST headers on the market !
Old 02-18-2011, 10:32 AM
gunterwalker
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

#1: Manifold bolts aren't includeded #2 Call or PM Anthony at LG. I don't want to sound critical but I wonder if you are doing something wrong. Never heard of any LG's not bolting right up. #3 Use GM gaskets and there are instructions on LG website.

Get notified of new replies

To LG headers and x pipe

Quick Reply: LG headers and x pipe