C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best window Tint and Tinter in Palm Beach or Broward

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM
DC321
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Best window Tint and Tinter in Palm Beach or Broward

Looking to get a great job done on the new GS I have coming.

I had a guy do the 2008, but the back window always had a line going across, and he was very highly recommended, so I need more recommendations.

Also, what is the best brand for cars? I like the 15-20% range for looks, but I want to know what I am asking for as far as quality.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 10:39 PM
davidtcpa
Go Canes!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 329 Likes on 241 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by DC321

I had a guy do the 2008, but the back window always had a line going across, and he was very highly recommended, so I need more recommendations.

Also, what is the best brand for cars? I like the 15-20% range for looks, but I want to know what I am asking for as far as quality.

Thanks
I can get you the number tomorrow of someone who has been tinting my cars for years. He will come to you at work if you want. He is reasonably priced and mobile. Let me know if you want his number.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Steve D
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DC321

Thanks
Do a Google search on window tinting. I did, and was surprised to see all the different products available. Plus, they are ranked by durability and price. Do your homework and don't just leave it to the installer to decide what to put on.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM
DC321
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi David,

I should have called you instead of posting, as you were very nice with your referral to HPSales last time we spoke.

Steve,

I ended up searching last night for hours and researching window tint. I was looking for someone on the board to give me thier feedback , as I did not want to make the decision based on marketing hype, but I feel pretty confident with the Pinnacle F1 after my researching last night. I also found there is a good installer taht does Pinnacle with the lifetime guarantee about 2 miles from my office.

Thanks guys.

Get notified of new replies

To Best window Tint and Tinter in Palm Beach or Broward

Quick Reply: Best window Tint and Tinter in Palm Beach or Broward