C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Moved To Greenville SC

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:17 PM
New York Black C-6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Moved To Greenville SC

Just checking to see if anyone can recommend a Chevy dealer to inspect a Vette and to service it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy Driving!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 PM
85Z514+3
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I lived in Spartanburg, SC until last year. I would recommend Kevin Whitaker Chevrolet in Greenville or Farrell Chevrolet in Spartanburg. The Corvette tech at Farrell (Jeff Johnson) is the best I have ever dealt with. You will love SC.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:44 PM
lander
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Whitaker in Greenville...Farrell in Spartanburg and Bradshaw over in Greer has good techs as well.

You're surrounded by mechanics!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:13 AM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

I lived in Spartanburg for 4 years before moving to Charlotte...I agree with the others on Kevin Whitaker Chevy...I test drove my first Z there.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:51 AM
0Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance
Former Vendor

Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance's Avatar

Originally Posted by New York Black C-6
Just checking to see if anyone can recommend a Chevy dealer to inspect a Vette and to service it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Happy Driving!!!
Welcome to Greenville, SC...No way..on the stealership...Come and see us and we will take care of you, I promise...We do it all..(no paint and body work)..Shoot between Joey & I, we have over 50 years of experience servicing, making them go fast and just good old customer service...Just come over and hang out if you want to...301 Beverly Rd, Greenville, SC 29609, see ya soon...
Old 09-26-2009, 08:34 AM
New York Black C-6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to everyone for the advice and we are thrilled to be in SC and should get to drive the Vette a whole lot more here than in Buffalo NY!

Mike all I need is a SC inspection and oil change, can you send me a private message on how much that is and if I need a appointment?
Thanks
Old 09-26-2009, 09:00 AM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,218 Likes on 829 Posts

Thanks to everyone for the advice and we are thrilled to be in SC and should get to drive the Vette a whole lot more here than in Buffalo NY!

Mike all I need is a SC inspection and oil change, can you send me a private message on how much that is and if I need a appointment?
Thanks
You don't need no stanking inspection in good ole SC....
Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
0Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance
Former Vendor

Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance's Avatar

Thanks
Originally Posted by hawkgfr
You don't need no stanking inspection in good ole SC....
His is correct you dont need an inspect in South Carolina, but we can do your oil change for you anytime, please call me a day ahead so I can expect when you will be here....

Get notified of new replies

To Just Moved To Greenville SC

Quick Reply: Just Moved To Greenville SC