C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How you know you have a pretty hot car

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 10:50 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Bumblebee06
Went to Hooters for a business lunch/happy hour. Pulled in the front because it wasn't very crowded yet. Three of the waitresses that usually help ran out and asked to go for a ride around the building.

Figured this was an opportune time to say I was tight on time so I only had time to do it once. So they started to pout and I said they could all go...

One hopped in the passenger seat, the other sat right between the seats on the console, the third raised my driving wheel and said she wanted to shift and slid onto my lap favoring the left side. Keep in mind this is an A6 so she wanted to play with the paddles.

Half way around the building the one in the middle grabbed my leg and tickled it and the car did a 180 with all of them screaming. Immediately followed with... LETS DO THAT AGAIN...

Moral of the story is that it doesn't take much to impress young girls with fast toys. Whether it is long or short term everything has a cost, just some are cheaper
You just have to love a place where the manager will tell people that apply "Your breasts better hit the wall before your stomach does, otherwise don't apply".
Old 08-27-2009, 09:40 AM
Weasel
Melting Slicks

Received 79 Likes on 44 Posts

By now, everybody has seen that old clip on "Cops" where the bad fellow is being chased across the desert while driving a black Corvette and he rear-ends the semi and tumbles out. And occasionally we will read a story concerning bad chums doing evil things while in a Corvette--but still end up thinking that the Corvette driver has some redeeming features. Some basic goodnesses.

If, at the jury trial of a criminal, it were to be announced that the crook is a Corvette owner, any juror owning a Corvette should be dismissed, or a mistrial granted.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Silver Bullet C6
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12

I was once pumping gas when an elderly lady (probably in her 70s) told me, "that's a cute car you have there." Al I could do was smile and say, "thank you."
Old 08-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Bumblebee06
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet C6
I was once pumping gas when an elderly lady (probably in her 70s) told me, "that's a cute car you have there." Al I could do was smile and say, "thank you."
You can tell us the truth... You got her digits too didn't you?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Ounce
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Weasel
When you are getting gas, or at the 7-11, or something like that and you are around people that don't know you, you are pre-judged to be approacable by all. You are automatically considered respectable and folks feel free to smile, look you in the eye, and talk to you. That is a very humbling experience that owners of other kinds of vehicles will never know, though they may also be good.
If they only knew.

oz
Old 08-27-2009, 11:43 AM
LAWLESS
Instructor

1) i washed and waxed my vette
2) then went out on the town
3) i parked it in the vip area for cars in front of the night club
4) came out later and found a silicone beauty pressing the doctor's good work on the hood and then laying on the hood

i appreciated the view but not the act.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:17 AM
ALVetteFan
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mcandrew67
except you failed to mention the other 3 passengers were hairy over weight guys
Old 08-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Mad*Max
Race Director

Received 1,501 Likes on 817 Posts
C7 of the Year - Unmodified Finalist 2021

When you drive by hot girls and they wave at ya for no reason (sorry no pics available).
Old 08-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Silver Bullet C6
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12

You can tell us the truth... You got her digits too didn't you?
Actually I'm looking to add a new set of gears....a sugar momma could be helpful
Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 AM
c6 batmobile
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I love it when this kinda of stuff happens. Yesterday next to the college down the street some cute blondes smiled and waved which is always nice. Then this morning pulling out of the drivway the neighbors were having a garage sale and there were about 5 8 year old kids running around when the heard the beast fire up the all stopped and looked with their mouths open. That was funny.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Thejoker502
Advanced

The waves from young Kids on bikes is the best. Second to that is showing up at friends parties and having everyone wonder who's car it is and being pissed cause I am under 30.

I never get attention from girls when I am out in the vette what am I doring wrong?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Boz86
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of the young men on son's track team looks at my son and says, "You have a cool car."

I'd agree except it's my car! He can't even drive yet.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:38 PM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Thejoker502
The waves from young Kids on bikes is the best. Second to that is showing up at friends parties and having everyone wonder who's car it is and being pissed cause I am under 30.

I never get attention from girls when I am out in the vette what am I doring wrong?
You're too young they think it's Daddies car
Old 08-29-2009, 12:53 PM
coastalcarolina
Instructor

Location: Myrtle Beach & Greenville, SC -- Hung Like a Republican -- Network Admin/IT

Story two...

Was cruising on a nice evening after work with the wife. A pretty hot young woman pulled up next to me on the passenger side at a stoplight.

She was grinning and flirty as could be, the wife was not happy. Then the light turned green and I took off pretty fast to get some distance.

Hit the next light and guess who pulls up net to me again. She stuck her head out and said... I see you like fast pretty things, want to trade in the classic for a new model.

The wife chose to answer on my behalf... You may be a newer model but from what I can tell you have more miles than every car at this light.
that's awesome
Old 08-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Sherman Fretwell
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wife and I were driving through Boise the other day with the roof off. Stopped at a light and two cowgirls in an older PU stopped next to us (know they were cowgirls from the bumper sticker). The driver leaned out the window and said, "I love your car. The color is perfect! I also know you worked hard to afford it. I want one exactly like yours." We smiled and I said, "Thanks!" My wife - not a car person - said, "Hey, I guess this car is something special." I smiled to myself. The girls gave us a honk and a thumbs up as they turned onto another road. It isn't why I bought it but is sure icing on a near perfect cake.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Land Jet
Drifting

I get stopped in traffic all the time by people wanting to talk. The thing is, there are literally tons of vettes in Huntsville but, there are only 2 AO vettes that I know of. I always give them a little rev or something. People either love or hate Atomic Orange.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Comfortably Numb
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I was stopped at a red light when a busty blond-haired blue-eyed picture of sin, pulled alongside of me. We made eye contact and she kinda smiled. Then she started to put her index finger in lucious red lipsticked mouth and doing suggestive things. I yelled something over to her, and she said she was a nympho and her husband was out of town. Would I like to come over for a drink? I said no cause it looked like it was going to rain and I didn't want to get my cars finish all messed up.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Thejoker502
Advanced

MCANDREW67,
It has been said more than once "it sure is nice of your Dad to let you drive his Vette". I just respond "yeah some day I might let him drive it".

John
Old 08-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Land Jet
Drifting

Originally Posted by Pylons
I'm a college professor...first day of classes today...one of the students I've had before asks "do you still have the same car?" I said "yes." Another student, who I haven't had in class before said "is that your red Corvette?"
I am surprised the students aren't trying to convince to buy a Prius or keying your car.

Quick Reply: How you know you have a pretty hot car