C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Add Bi-mode exhaust to ANY C6 with the Exhaust Commander All-in-1 NPP retrofit kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 06:21 AM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Add NPP to your C6!
Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Monkee
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just recieved and installed the Exhaust Commander using visor remote. Easy install and worked great on first attempt. Simple product and very fun!!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Corvette Junkie
Night Race Blue 427
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Muncie, Indiana ...... Can I buy an amplifier on time ... I ani't got no money now but I'll pay you before I die
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have one of your original style units that I bought back in 2008. Just thought I would let you know it's still going strong.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:28 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

Location: Exhaust Commander Wireless Bi-Mode Exhaust Controllers, Innovative and advanced technology! --- Check out our website @ www.sunsetorangecreations.com
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by Corvette Junkie
I have one of your original style units that I bought back in 2008. Just thought I would let you know it's still going strong.
Thank you for taking the time to post us an update on your Exhaust Commander!

We are very happy to hear your system is still going strong after 5 years of operation.

Ben
Old 05-31-2013, 02:34 PM
iw172
Drifting

Location: Retired early,everyday is Saturday...Hocking Hills Ohio
Received 136 Likes on 107 Posts

couldn't ask for a better product or vendor! thanks Ben, a real pleasure.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:53 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Zero Battery Drain, available with DASH DIC or Car2U Universal Visor remote control. Also has the available option of automatic RPM opening mode available with the Exhaust Commander Elite option!.

So many choices its specifically built to your specs!

There is No Drilling Required to install this kit in your car.

Old 11-19-2013, 09:47 AM
AUTO_X_AL
Drifting

Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts

When you use the Keyfob remote NPP system, does the exhaust function with normal RPM triggers in the "Off" mode or do you have to use it in a 100% manual fashion?
Old 11-19-2013, 03:24 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by AUTO_X_AL
When you use the Keyfob remote NPP system, does the exhaust function with normal RPM triggers in the "Off" mode or do you have to use it in a 100% manual fashion?
If you order the Exhaust Commander All in 1 NPP retrofit kit that uses the small keyfob remote you get two modes of operation. Loud mode where the butterflies are open all the time, and quiet mode where the butterflies are closed all the time. There is no rpm opening on the standard keyfob remote version.

If you order the Exhaust Commander ELITE retrofit kit you get three operational modes. Loud mode, quiet mode, and USER RPM mode.

User rpm mode lets you pick the rpm at which te butterflies open and close at automatically. User rpm mode is similar to how a factory NPP mode operates.

Last edited by SunsetOrangeCreations; 03-12-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:50 PM
SunsetOrangeCreations
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '13

On Sale now!

Lifetime warranty!

100% ZERO BATTERY DRAIN in every configuration!

Get yours now!

Old 03-17-2014, 11:01 AM
jmarch313
Racer

I need to replace the battery on my Exhaust Commander "2-Button" FOB; however, I am not able to locate a replacement battery in Houston.

This Exhaust Commander was installed on my 2010 GS in September 2009.

The only numbers on the battery are 27A 12V.

Several stores have 27-amp / 12-volt batteries but they are not the same size.

Does anyone have the battery ID number? (such as: A23 or A27 or GP27, or whatever.....)

Can anyone help?

Quick Reply: Add Bi-mode exhaust to ANY C6 with the Exhaust Commander All-in-1 NPP retrofit kit