C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvettes of Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Bailey15
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvettes of Dallas

Has anybody purchased a C6 Corvette from Corvettes of Dallas? What is your experience with them and the quality of their inventory?
Old 08-19-2008, 03:26 PM
BigJoe
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

No personal experience but the word is: High quality cars, High prices.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:29 PM
TRR
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not bought a car from them, but have bought plenty of other things like wheels, exhaust, ect. I can tell you that their customer service is 2nd to none. When I bought some wheels from them early this year, their tire changer had quit and they sent me to NTB down the street to have them install the wheels. They broke both the rear wheel sensors, installed the two wheels backwards, and I was there for hours. I had to go to a Dealership the next day to get everything fixed. When I called Todd at Corvettes of Dallas, he did not ask what he could do to make it right he just started doing. He made NTB pay the Dealership for all their work, NTB gave me credit for installing the wheels, and Todd gave me a nice discount for the wheels and discount on my next purchase there. The thing that I will never forget is Todd not asking what he could do to make it right. He just reacted without any hesitation.

TRR
Old 08-19-2008, 04:37 PM
jtaylor
Instructor

It is my understanding the Corvettes of Dallas is owned by David Nash who owns Corvettes of Houston. I have never been treated anything but fairly by Corvettes of Houston and I would expect that would be true of a sister location.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:40 PM
danl72
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have not purchased from them, but I have heard good things about them.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Default Corvettes of Dallas

Hello to all --
First off, my name is Todd Fitzerman and I am the owner of Corvettes of Dallas.
Second -- Thank you for the very supportive comments regarding Corvettes of Dallas and
Most important -- Corvettes of Dallas is a very good place to purchase a Corvette. We strive every day to give our customers great customer service and great value. Equally important is we get many calls and visits from individuals who need an education about Corvettes or are doing work themselves and have run into a problem. I am proud to say that we are educators as much as business people. We try to do the right thing all the time and if we screw something up -- we fix it.
I hope the Forum members gave you an indication as to who we are -- if you need more info -- PLEASE call me directly. If I am away from my desk -- call my cell - 214-202-0222.
Todd

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes of Dallas

Quick Reply: Corvettes of Dallas