C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A quick question about the active handling settings

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 08:09 PM
AHTTG
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A quick question about the active handling settings

First of all, I think active handling/traction control are great. Make me look great on the road.

My question is this. When I go to turn the system off a message pops up on the display to let me know which mode I'm in. I'm sure you all know this. The problem is, it won't go away. I have an A6 transmission, so when I'm in manual mode with traction controls off... I'd like to see what gear I'm in Instead all I get is the message that traction control is off. I can still shift with the paddles and everything, but it won't show me what gear I'm in like it normally would. Put the car back in drive, then back in manual mode and that doesn't reset it either.

So how long do I have to wait for the message to go away? Can I configure the settings or something for the display to go back to normal after 5 seconds or so? I'm sure there's something simple I'm overlooking here...
Old 04-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Miaugi
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Push the "Reset" button, that should clear the message without changing the setting.
Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Ron H
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I had the same issue when I checked. Then realized mine is in the HUD .

Get notified of new replies

To A quick question about the active handling settings

Quick Reply: A quick question about the active handling settings