C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lingenfelter 226 MPH Twin Turbo Z06 at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 08:37 AM
superstockdeuce
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks again guys for all the great remarks, compliments, and opinions. Yes this a unique piece. We hope to be making some events, and viewings with this car, and hopefully setting some benchmarks and making some history. I know that Lingenfelter gets a lot of attention with this car, but equally the owner should be given some recognition as well. Norm Koerner is one upstanding gentleman that has been patient with us through the developement of his car. He has been encouraging, and supportive, brought some great things to the table. He has been a big piece of the puzzle. I would like to publically thank him on behalf of LPE for his drive in continuing the Lingenfelter legacy.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:35 AM
0MDMCZ06
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff@Lingenfelter
Thanks again guys for all the great remarks, compliments, and opinions. Yes this a unique piece. We hope to be making some events, and viewings with this car, and hopefully setting some benchmarks and making some history. I know that Lingenfelter gets a lot of attention with this car, but equally the owner should be given some recognition as well. Norm Koerner is one upstanding gentleman that has been patient with us through the developement of his car. He has been encouraging, and supportive, brought some great things to the table. He has been a big piece of the puzzle. I would like to publically thank him on behalf of LPE for his drive in continuing the Lingenfelter legacy.
LPE and Norm Koerner should both be congratulated for creating this monster! it's a true testament to what can be achieved in the Corvette world

Congrats guys, you deserve it,

Ed
Old 10-31-2007, 12:19 PM
AP
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

... you guy's need to do a 50 city tour with all of your cool rides ...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:12 PM
superstockdeuce
Racer

Originally Posted by AP
... you guy's need to do a 50 city tour with all of your cool rides ...
NOW YOUR TALKIN'!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 PM
Jus Cruisin
Drifting

Received 165 Likes on 119 Posts

WOW!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:56 PM
AP
Team Owner

NOW YOUR TALKIN'!!!
Just make sure that Cleveland is a stop on your tour ...
Old 11-01-2007, 09:40 AM
superstockdeuce
Racer

Originally Posted by AP
Just make sure that Cleveland is a stop on your tour ...
Old 11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Jet Stream
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jesse12804
OH GOD,The bulge in that hood...
I must say that hood is awful UGLY. Hey but if you market it it as the Ultimate car for guys with micro *****'s it will sell like hot cakes. The concept of this type of car as a "street" driver makes no sense to me at all. It should never be made to be street legal.

Last edited by Jet Stream; 11-01-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM
AP
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Jet Stream
I must say that hood is awful UGLY. Hey but if you market it it as the Ultimate car for guys with micro *****'s it will sell like hot cakes. The concept of this type of car as a "street" driver makes no sense to me at all. It should never be made to be street legal.
WTF ... the hood is a "form follows function" type of hood ... it is not supposed to look OEM ... it's supposed to allow the custom LPE work under the hood to fit ...

As far as street legal .. why not? It just means that the owner can also go an get milk from the grocery store with his car ...
Old 11-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Z O SICK
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Good lord!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:19 AM
clubracer6
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

People should have to take a three day advanced driving school at a minimum before being allowed to buy one of these!!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

JEFF,THANK YOU AND ALL THE TALENTED PEOPLE AT LINGENFELTER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING FOR PRODUCING YET ANOTHER WORLD CLASS SUPER CAR!LPE HAS ONCE AGAIN WRITTEN ANOTHER CHAPTER IN THE CORVETTE HISTORY BOOK.I KNOW JL WOULD NOT HAVE SETTLED FOR ANYTHING LESS!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:29 PM
NORM KOERNER
Racer

THANX EVERYONE FOR YOUR KINDS WORDS!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:39 PM
jmorgan3235
Burning Brakes

Received 23 Likes on 8 Posts

Norm Koerner, beautiful car

and

LPE, great job!

This is one great looking and engineered corvette!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:32 AM
BlakShark
Burning Brakes

That is a Bad *** S.O.B
Old 11-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Jerseyboy
Racer

Norm, Jeff and all the guys at LPE, Congrats on another awesome supercar. I only wish I could have made it to SEMA this year but it wasn't in the cards.

So Norm... when are you going after that Sledgehammer record? I don't think there would be any dispute over what engine is in your car! ;-)

Jersey

Quick Reply: Lingenfelter 226 MPH Twin Turbo Z06 at SEMA