C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Somthing you should know about Predator..

Old 06-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Petew1971
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11
Default Somthing you should know about Predator..

Im a pretty easy going guy so Id like to say what im gonna type is pretty much as is. I have defended Predator and (Mike) many times because they took care of me pretty good with tech support and such but this last go with them just makes me wanna say YOU SUCK AZZ! Acting like you never remember who I am especially after telling me Im the first tune youve ever done for a C6 with 373 gears. After waitng over a month you send me some half *** tune cooked up by some dude that probably doesnt even work for you. The tune sux.which I called an discussed with you Mike. You asked for feedback on it because it cause it was the first for you guys. You didnt remember me( even though Ive spoken with you like 25 times on the Forum and phone) and since this being your firdt tune and such. I dunno Mike its been months and my car runs like crap, Cant get it Dynotuned now cause of the files you sent me. Gotta wait for my local tuner to get updated. Anyway...thanx for the lame tune and as far as building a friendship with your company it seems you guys could care less who buys your handhelds. things are great for clearing codes I guess. Any way Mike you know this is just more sh*t you gotta eat so..Ive seen you eat alot on here and stuck up for you guys..guess ill go drive my almost cool car since it almost performs like a almost tuned car. SEEYA

Last edited by Petew1971; 06-06-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:38 PM
0SicMSP - Daniel
Former Vendor

What happened?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:39 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Wow
Old 06-06-2007, 07:42 PM
CaBhaal
Racer

Originally Posted by Petew1971
Im a pretty easy going guy so Id like to say what im gonna type is pretty much as is. I have defended Predator and (Mike) many times because they took care of me pretty good with tech support and such but this last go with them just makes me wanna say YOU SUCK AZZ!
Pretty useless, and unfair without specific details.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:42 PM
SanDiegoBert
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Im a pretty easy going guy so Id like to say what im gonna type is pretty much as is. I have defended Predator and (Mike) many times because they took care of me pretty good with tech support and such but this last go with them just makes me wanna say YOU SUCK AZZ!
Any facts to this story?
Old 06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Petew1971
Team Owner

My computer wigged out and posted my rant before I could add the facts. Go back up and read. I cut it way short but I aint got nothing good to say about Predator cept it can fry your ECU or PCM ...fluxcapacitor whatever that nintendo thing is. rock on
Old 06-06-2007, 07:59 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Im a pretty easy going guy so Id like to say what im gonna type is pretty much as is. I have defended Predator and (Mike) many times because they took care of me pretty good with tech support and such but this last go with them just makes me wanna say YOU SUCK AZZ! Acting like you never remember who I am especially after telling me Im the first tune youve ever done for a C6 with 373 gears. After waitng over a month you send me some half *** tune cooked up by some dude that probably doesnt even work for you. The tune sux.which I called an discussed with you Mike. You asked for feedback on it because it cause it was the first for you guys. You didnt remember me( even though Ive spoken with you like 25 times on the Forum and phone) and since this being your firdt tune and such. I dunno Mike its been months and my car runs like crap, Cant get it Dynotuned now cause of the files you sent me. Gotta wait for my local tuner to get updated. Anyway...thanx for the lame tune and as far as building a friendship with your company it seems you guys could care less who buys your handhelds. things are great for clearing codes I guess. Any way Mike you know this is just more sh*t you gotta eat so..Ive seen you eat alot on here and stuck up for you guys..guess ill go drive my almost cool car since it almost performs like a almost tuned car. SEEYA
3.73s huh?

Torque converter????
Old 06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Petew1971
Team Owner

No it was just some ***** wonka tune he had some dude whip up just to shut me up most likely. it bogs going into 3rd and wont even shift into 4th unless I let off throttle. I passed up an appointment for a tune cause he said he could do it...months later hes still askin who I am and whats the problem....ghetto service at its finest.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Sven
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Old 06-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Petew1971
Team Owner

You go ahead and yawn Sven Im sure youd be happier than a fat chick with a cake if you had this tune in your ride..Thanx for that tho it was very macho Now that I thought about it it is just another boring bash Predator thread but someones gotta keep these dungfeeding swine on course.

Last edited by Petew1971; 06-06-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Sven
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Brevity, spelling, punctuation are more likely to catch/keep the reader's attention.

BTW, have you worked with the vendor to resolve this or are you just shelling him publicly hoping to gain sympathy?

If the latter, that's not IAW Forum rules, nor macho.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Petew1971
Team Owner

The guy never remembers who I am, never calls or emails back so working with the vendor is out..and yes i saw the typos but didnt reall worry about it...figured someone would see them and yawn..know what I mean beaudreaux?
Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Grumpy
MONARTOR

Received 132 Likes on 68 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-17-'18-'19'-20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Unresolved disputes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Forum allows a factual post on an unresolved dispute with a vendor or another member once all efforts to resolve the issue offline have been exhausted. Then, the post must be factual and cannot be used to bash the vendor or the member. Once the post has been made, it cannot be repeated in other sections or on other days.
Moderators will try to leave such threads open until everybody with direct knowledge of the issue being addressed has had a chance to provide their version of the facts. The thread must not become a running debate on the accuracy of the “facts” and may not deteriorate into an exchange of personal attacks. Neither should be used as an opportunity for speculation by those who do not have direct knowledge of the issue.

Once there has been the opportunity for the facts on all sides to be posted, the thread will be locked. It will remain in the database and will be available for review by those who are researching the topic, vendor or member.

The Forum is not in a position to monitor transactions or to determine the “true facts” in most disputes. Upon request, however, the Forum will try to intervene and mediate a settlement suitable to all parties in a dispute. When issues are resolved in the matter, it will be posted to the original dispute thread so it becomes part of the searchable record. We believe that is a more useful record of performance for potential customers than would be an eBay-style rating system.

As has been our past practice, members or vendors who show a pattern of unresolved issues will be removed from Corvetteforum.com.

Get notified of new replies

To Somthing you should know about Predator..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Somthing you should know about Predator..