C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trunk Size on Verts

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Chief62
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trunk Size on Verts

Okay, no laughing. I am over in Germany so can't run down to the Vette dealer to actually see it, and this is absolutely critical to my buying decision. I know the trunk size is 11 cubic feet, but want to know if when the top is down can you fit 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk. Anything more?? (Like push carts as I'm getting old) I buy cars as daily drivers and when I am not working on the airbase (Ramstein), me and a buddy go play golf all over Germany. I would hate for him to have to hold his clubs on his lap as we go down the autobahn. I know I can fit 2 sets in the Coupe.

Thanks for your help
Old 08-31-2006, 04:36 PM
GTO_Vette_Guy
Instructor

I can only get 1 golf bag in my vert's trunk with the top down. I have an average size bag. Not a staff bag or a stand bag but in between.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:51 PM
gotogolfinvette
Intermediate

Default Trunk

You can get 2 sets of clubs in the vert with the top down and shoes but that is about it and you must use smaller stand bags. Don't even think about getting a pull cart in there.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:57 PM
shortski
Drifting

Originally Posted by gotogolfinvette
You can get 2 sets of clubs in the vert with the top down and shoes but that is about it and you must use smaller stand bags. Don't even think about getting a pull cart in there.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:41 AM
merlyn
2nd Gear

With the manual convertable top down (power top results in a little less room in the truck) I can fit 2 Stand bags, 2 sets of shoes, 2 weekend duffle bags, can lay a garment bag over the clubs, plus other misc. small stuff. Plenty of room for a golf weekend trip.

or.............

I can fit 1 stand bag with a pull cart with the top down.

Hope that helps
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 AM
humvet
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by gotogolfinvette
I can get one bag in with a little more room for odds and ends. You could always drive with the top up - then I then believe two will fit.

Get notified of new replies

To Trunk Size on Verts

Quick Reply: Trunk Size on Verts