C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some people are so rude!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 09:22 PM
TMyers
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just wave, if they return it cool if not maybe they have something other on there mind.

That is what I love about driving through the country, everyone waves and never expects a return wave. People in trucks, cars and tractors. Even the LEO's wave. I try to wave back all the time but sometimes I forget.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:23 PM
Waveblaster785
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greta
As in all areas of life, there are jerks and non jerks. If you think those that appreciate the wave are "dumbasses" and "gay" then why do you bother with this thread??? Go visit another. There's something here for everyone.

So I'm a jerk because you choose to wave and I choose not to wave back??

I guess everyone whose practices differ from yours are jerks?? Gimme a break. You act like soemone gave you a contract when you bought your car.

Besides, there's alot of older people who drive vettes, I don't want to distract them, they are having a hard enough time already.

**JK fellas.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:32 PM
runwhatchabrung
Instructor

As in all areas of life, there are jerks and non jerks. If you think those that appreciate the wave are "dumbasses" and "gay" then why do you bother with this thread??? Go visit another. There's something here for everyone.
Its my god given right to say my feelings of why I dislike it. Im sorry if im upsetting you seeings as your pants fill up a lil more since you seem to like some body waving at you for driving a car.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:35 PM
ssj4
Instructor

BMW owners used to flash their lights at other BMW owners, then as BMW's got more prolific, M owners used to flash lights at others. Now, I rarely see any acknowlegement. I think as a car gets more commonplace, the traditions fall off - the nature of things I guess (no longer a niche).

This is my first vette, and I actually see many many more vette waves than in my M3. Be happy you get waves at all in a vette IMHO, or any other car IMHO
Old 07-25-2006, 09:36 PM
runwhatchabrung
Instructor

why dont other goped owners wave back at me when im on my goped? Some people are jerks I swear.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Waveblaster785
Drifting

Originally Posted by runwhatchabrung
why dont other goped owners wave back at me when im on my goped? Some people are jerks I swear.

I was looking the other way.
Old 07-25-2006, 09:44 PM
greta
Racer

Originally Posted by Waveblaster785
So I'm a jerk because you choose to wave and I choose not to wave back??

I guess everyone whose practices differ from yours are jerks?? Gimme a break. You act like soemone gave you a contract when you bought your car.

Besides, there's alot of older people who drive vettes, I don't want to distract them, they are having a hard enough time already.

**JK fellas.
No..... You're a jerk because you consider those of us who may appreciate the comraderie, gay and dumbasses...get it??? I don't see why you have to come off as such a "Richard"! And as far as the next post from "runwatchabrung", I have NO IDEA what you think my pants fill with when someone waves or doesn't. What a freak! what a couple of weirdos!! Never in a million years did I ever think that this thread would attract such nonsense! Grow up. Or maybe youre too old already. Don't know either of you and don't care. Why don't you lighten up???
Old 07-25-2006, 09:44 PM
su8pack1
Team Owner

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Old 07-25-2006, 10:16 PM
runwhatchabrung
Instructor

No..... You're a jerk because you consider those of us who may appreciate the comraderie, gay and dumbasses...get it??? I don't see why you have to come off as such a "Richard"! And as far as the next post from "runwatchabrung", I have NO IDEA what you think my pants fill with when someone waves or doesn't. What a freak! what a couple of weirdos!! Never in a million years did I ever think that this thread would attract such nonsense! Grow up. Or maybe youre too old already. Don't know either of you and don't care. Why don't you lighten up???
so everyone that doesnt agree with you in life is a dick..... Great!!! But I prefer being called a ******* could you atleast switch it to that?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Waveblaster785
Drifting

Is 26 too old?? Because I guess I just don't see the HUGE deal that is corvette ownership, I didn't get the stick up my *** from the dealership when I got my car.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:35 PM
purple heart
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by C6 Heretic
So, if I waved to you from my F55, you wouldn't reciprocate?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! I HAVE A BASS CAR, WHY WOULD I WAVE TO YOU!!!?
just kidding, sorry, i couldn't resist
Old 07-25-2006, 11:00 PM
Three C's
Racer

I wave at all Corvettes along with a big smile. Almost always get waves back. I guess a smile goes a long way.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:22 PM
greta
Racer

Is 26 too old?? Because I guess I just don't see the HUGE deal that is corvette ownership, I didn't get the stick up my *** from the dealership when I got my car.
Well that explains that! Now i get it. A 26 year old SNOT NOSE with, yes, a stick, firmly planted up HIS a$$.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:24 PM
greta
Racer

Originally Posted by runwhatchabrung
so everyone that doesnt agree with you in life is a dick..... Great!!! But I prefer being called a ******* could you atleast switch it to that?
No "Richard". Everyone does not have to agree with me. But when your crass and disgusting I will defend myself. Lighten up, chill out and clean up your posts!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:31 PM
ProfMoriarty
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No..... You're a jerk because you consider those of us who may appreciate the comraderie, gay and dumbasses...get it???

Well that explains that! Now i get it. A 26 year old SNOT NOSE with, yes, a stick, firmly planted up HIS a$$.

Apparently TOS is suspended in the presence of two x chromosomes!

Cool!

Last edited by ProfMoriarty; 07-25-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:45 PM
Pozzo
Pro

There is no need to look for rude and stupid vette owners on the road Greta. The forum has its own condescending, rude, insulting, stupid, demeaning members; mostly rabid Z51 zealots.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:47 PM
Waveblaster785
Drifting

Originally Posted by Pozzo
There is no need to look for rude and stupid vette owners on the road Greta. The forum has its own condescending, rude, insulting, stupid, demeaning members; mostly rabid Z51 zealots.

Beware of the ones with badges.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:53 AM
lvjetboy
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

So I'm a jerk because you choose to wave and I choose not to wave back? Besides, there's alot of older people who drive vettes, I don't want to distract them, they are having a hard enough time already
Someone waves, you see it and choose not to wave back. Maybe you're the jerk? Think about it, it's no big deal...returning a wave won't hurt your ego. But if old people driving vettes are the ones you choose not to wave back 'cause you're worried they can't wave and drive?

Ya I get the humor. But your post seems a bit juvenile.

jer

Last edited by lvjetboy; 07-26-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:42 AM
C6 Heretic
6th Gear

Originally Posted by purple heart
ABSOLUTELY NOT! I HAVE A BASS CAR, WHY WOULD I WAVE TO YOU!!!?
You have a "BASS" car? It looks like a fish? Either that, or it must have a thumpin' sound system like the lowriders in Los Angeles.

Quick Reply: Some people are so rude!!!!