C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's done! C6 Insulation Kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 AM
sea six
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

order placed, please include door panels when done.

Thanks
Rod
Old 01-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Crazy Cowboy
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 120 Likes on 91 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Thanks Cory and Rod, will do!

I felt the need to let some of you guys know a little about me and my company - advice from one of my forum friends. You should know that you're buying from a 5+ year vendor here on the forum who's contributed not only to the forum well over $15k in fees to help keep this wealth of knowledge and network of friends going over the years, but also a well known and reputable seller - the original CRAZY COWBOY! One that's been to the Cruise In's, Vette shows, and partys of members. One that doesn't pop up one day with a product from another long-time vendor and try to undercut his price, while using unsubstantiated claims of noise reduction that are, in fact, nowhere near the levels being claimed - and I know this for a FACT.

I also love helping out my forum brothers as a thank you for helping keep me in business all these years. I believe in what goes around comes around, which is why I do a lot of charity and help others. Some of the things I love doing are helping the annual Burn Camp for kids that have been burned in fires, collect money every year for Jerry's kids, support to the St Jude's, teach others how to trade in the market or work on their car, or simple things like spend a weekend of my time doing something that makes someone else's life easier..... Most guys who know me know that I am not just here to 'look' like I care about the customer, I truely do love good people. I've been blessed with what I've been given and one of my biggest priorities in life is to share that with others. Lastly, there is one things I have embedded in my morals - I dispise liars.

After typing that I just realized that it's 2009 and I need to do another contribution to St Jude's! You can help a great cause by contributing too. I'll be contacting Jesse about donating some products for auction with proceeds going to the fund. You can feel good about yourself and get a nice product for your car at the same time. Look for our products being auctioned off on the forum here again soon.

I will post the info / link as soon as I know more.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY PAST SUPPORTING CUSTOMERS for supporting me and those of you who let me know when things come up on the forum that I may not have caught. Hope you all have a healthy and prosperous 2009!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CRAZY COWBOY'S YOUTUBE PAGE:
Old 01-17-2009, 02:43 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,195 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Dan I look forward to hearing from you regarding the auction items...they did very well last year.

Thanks for your continued support
Old 01-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Johnny vette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Thanks for making my vette

Better.... Also thanks for calling me back about a question on convertables. I ordered a kit from you on the phone tonight Dan and can't wait 2 start the instal.Im also getting leather armrest and leather sunvisor a different vendor on this site.Instead of buying a new car , Im just doing some mods to keep it real...Can wait for spring 60 days away.... thanks again John
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy Cowboy
Thanks Cory and Rod, will do!

I felt the need to let some of you guys know a little about me and my company - advice from one of my forum friends. You should know that you're buying from a 5+ year vendor here on the forum who's contributed not only to the forum well over $15k in fees to help keep this wealth of knowledge and network of friends going over the years, but also a well known and reputable seller - the original CRAZY COWBOY! One that's been to the Cruise In's, Vette shows, and partys of members. One that doesn't pop up one day with a product from another long-time vendor and try to undercut his price, while using unsubstantiated claims of noise reduction that are, in fact, nowhere near the levels being claimed - and I know this for a FACT.

I also love helping out my forum brothers as a thank you for helping keep me in business all these years. I believe in what goes around comes around, which is why I do a lot of charity and help others. Some of the things I love doing are helping the annual Burn Camp for kids that have been burned in fires, collect money every year for Jerry's kids, support to the St Jude's, teach others how to trade in the market or work on their car, or simple things like spend a weekend of my time doing something that makes someone else's life easier..... Most guys who know me know that I am not just here to 'look' like I care about the customer, I truely do love good people. I've been blessed with what I've been given and one of my biggest priorities in life is to share that with others. Lastly, there is one things I have embedded in my morals - I dispise liars.

After typing that I just realized that it's 2009 and I need to do another contribution to St Jude's! You can help a great cause by contributing too. I'll be contacting Jesse about donating some products for auction with proceeds going to the fund. You can feel good about yourself and get a nice product for your car at the same time. Look for our products being auctioned off on the forum here again soon.

I will post the info / link as soon as I know more.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY PAST SUPPORTING CUSTOMERS for supporting me and those of you who let me know when things come up on the forum that I may not have caught. Hope you all have a healthy and prosperous 2009!!
Dan,
I agree about supporting St Jude. I don't support it from the forum but I support it from work, about $500-600 a year. 46490 and I are installing our kits next weekend. I'm going to take a video (mostly for the sound) going down the highway later today to compare the noise before and after. I'm sure it is a fantastic product. I sent you an email requesting the instructions again.

Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Thanks for all the orders! Hope the installs go well and are to everyone's expectations.

I only have 2 kits in stock until Monday when I cut more.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:40 PM
quiznos
Advanced

Thanks for all the orders! Hope the installs go well and are to everyone's expectations.

I only have 2 kits in stock until Monday when I cut more.
Order placed just now Shipping all the way to beautiful Victoria, BC Canada
Old 03-30-2009, 12:21 PM
C-INRED
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '06

Dan....I sent you an e-mail and a PM with a couple of questions about my install (in-process). -Mike
Old 04-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Going to run a short sale on the C6 Coupe and Z06 insulation kits. A full kit including door panels will be $35 off FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

That means a full kit is only $200 shipped! Everything from the rear trunk wall to up under the dash on the floor is covered, and the door panel pieces! Also includes instructions for disassembly and installation with walk-thru pictures as well

I will be updating the website here shortly and posting a link to order.

Once the link comes down, the forum-member sale is over - so don't wait!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Here's the link guys:
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORUM SALE PRICE LINK!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 PM
VET4LES
Team Owner

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

Don't forget Crazy Cowboys partition. It helps cut down the noise, makes the rear speakers sound better, the top can be stored and it looks and fit's good.

Name:  P5090028.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  38.8 KB
Old 04-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Thanks Les

CLICK HERE FOR THE SALE PAGE!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Sale still active - click the link above!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:50 PM
wiseguy
Cruising

Default Placed my order.

I just placed my order. I'm looking forward to the install.

Thanks.

Dwight
Old 04-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Thanks Dwight! Shipping in the morning
Old 04-13-2009, 08:35 PM
phileaglesfan
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 129 Posts

Dan's kit is excellent. I installed it on my 08 Coupe with NPP and M2W. I can leave the M2W open if I wish, even on the highway. It reduces drone by that much. Even my wife said "It sounds better" with the M2W open and cruising. This is with the windows up and roof on.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Thanks for taking the time to post I'm very happy to hear that the wife is pleased (for your sake!)

Get notified of new replies

To It's done! C6 Insulation Kit

Old 04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
PAKirk
Racer

Sorry, I didn't read through this entire thread, but is this kit primarily for heat and road/external noise, or does it help out with audio installs, too?

I understand that it may not be as substantial as Dynamat, but if I can get a sub in the back and not have to worry about rattles, as well as cutting down on some of the heat that I get on long drives, I'd be happy.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:11 PM
PAKirk
Racer

bump
Old 04-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Crazy Cowboy

Cruise-In V Veteran

Originally Posted by PAKirk
Sorry, I didn't read through this entire thread, but is this kit primarily for heat and road/external noise, or does it help out with audio installs, too?

I understand that it may not be as substantial as Dynamat, but if I can get a sub in the back and not have to worry about rattles, as well as cutting down on some of the heat that I get on long drives, I'd be happy.

It will dramatically cut down on your interior heat Kirk. It will also reduce road noise as well. It weighs and costs much less than Dynamat, although Dynamat will reduce sound levels a little better it's hard to justify the expense and weight in comparison to our kit.

Thanks
Dan

Quick Reply: It's done! C6 Insulation Kit