C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Think I got the "OK" to Order

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 07:26 PM
zbrett
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

Life goes much easier when you get clearance from the tower. My wife and I are DINKS (Double Income, No KidS), make about the same money, and we keep joint accounts. My money is hers, her money is mine. She has never denied me anything, but I'd be out of bounds if I just went and bought a car without running it by her first. I was actually shocked when she didn't even give it a second thought when she said that if I wanted a Corvette, that was fine with her. In fact, it was her idea to spend the extra $$ and get the convertible. I guess I'm a pretty lucky guy.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Tom_Slick
Le Mans Master

Received 59 Likes on 32 Posts

"OK from the wife...?" Is this the same person who goes out and blows money shopping on stuff she didn't need because it was "on sale?"
Old 04-28-2006, 05:42 PM
2Laidback
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, It is done! Ordered and done. Anyway to track the finish date or build start date? Dude, I am so psyched!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO is what I want for the license plate.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Crash Test Joey
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife was bugging me about getting an 06 Mustang GT. I told her if we're buying a new car for her, I wanted mine too. She thought I was joking, but when I asked her to go to the dealer and sign under co-applicant, she did so without complaining (in her new Mustang, which she picked up the night before). We're both happy with both cars, that's what matters to me.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:58 PM
echeunga
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a few of pics with the top up.

Quick Reply: I Think I got the "OK" to Order