C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Complete Dreams Needs some feedback

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 08:33 PM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete Dreams Needs some feedback

Hey folks,

We are looking to add some new products to our site, who doesnt, I know! We're looking to add unique items, other then the Corvette Lettering we were denied on that issue!

We want some feedback on the use of our store, our website, your thoughts on a tech section!

We know there are alot of customers upset with the recent lloyds issue, but we have resolved that and orders are shipping monday, because lloyds closes early on fridays, and they dont open on sat/sun, but we have arranged for them to ship everyones backorders 2/3 days shipping. We have also joined fedex to ship all of our LLoyd custom mat orders fedex 3 day all the time. Unless your in Cali, Cali gets shipped in one day with fedex ground.

I would also like to know what you think of our NEW checkout process, whats missing whats to much, whats wrong!

This is a big request to ask, Im sorry. But without feedback from our customers, how will we ever improve our site and system to serve the best darn car lovers in the world?

Now please be nice, Im looking for constructive criticism, not bashings. We are only trying to make ourselves better so you can have a "complete dream" experience!

Thanks,
Michael

p.s. FLAME SUIT ON JUST IN CASE!

Im going to go play some Battlefield Modern Combat and Ill be back in 20 to see what we have!

Last edited by accidentprone; 04-15-2005 at 08:36 PM.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Jbal
Drifting

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts

Michael;
Well, good know my order #376 will be shipped on monday.
Feel the website is all one could ask!
In terms of products, looking for cashmere CLOTH seat covers for my C6. Anyway, wish you the very best.
Take Care-Jerry
Old 04-15-2005, 10:02 PM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2005, 10:16 PM
GCSPENDER
Intermediate

Need no-drill stone guards! Black Lexan that use the factory wheel well fasteners. Don't like the molded kind, just flat textured, black will go with any color car. Something similar to the kind on the 2006 Z06.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:00 PM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by GCSPENDER
Need no-drill stone guards! Black Lexan that use the factory wheel well fasteners. Don't like the molded kind, just flat textured, black will go with any color car. Something similar to the kind on the 2006 Z06.
Ok, this sounds like an easy simpple idea.

Dropped in the idea folder.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:01 PM
burtonbl103
Team Owner

Received 597 Likes on 177 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08 & '12-'13

just like the c6 z06 ones the black plastic well guards
This would sell a ton !!!!!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:08 PM
redvetteC6
Drifting

Location: Huntington Beach Ca 1 out of 4 Americans are mentally unstable, so if 3 of your friends are OK . . . .
St. Jude Donor '05

Old 04-15-2005, 11:27 PM
KDH
Instructor

I don't know how much demand there is out there for what I'm about to suggest, but I'd like to see more options for filling the exhaust port gap. The billet plates look good (have one on my C5), but how about something black to match the existing fascia? You make such a thing, Michael, and I'll buy it! (although I might be the only one who would). Just a thought.

P.S. I got the emblem today...just as promised. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:36 PM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by KDH
I don't know how much demand there is out there for what I'm about to suggest, but I'd like to see more options for filling the exhaust port gap. The billet plates look good (have one on my C5), but how about something black to match the existing fascia? You make such a thing, Michael, and I'll buy it! (although I might be the only one who would). Just a thought.

P.S. I got the emblem today...just as promised. Thanks!
Awesome. Actually Im doing a prototype one, you looking through our windows? Will be my tester? Michael
Old 04-15-2005, 11:50 PM
KDH
Instructor

Originally Posted by accidentprone
Awesome. Actually Im doing a prototype one, you looking through our windows? Will be my tester? Michael
Absolutely!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:59 PM
jmess
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vote for splash guards also.
Old 04-16-2005, 12:10 AM
MikeySoft
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HELP We are being SandBlasted!
Old 04-16-2005, 12:23 AM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Ok then splash guards it is!

Ok now I need someone near Atlantic city for some measurements!

Free Hat to the first offer!
Old 04-16-2005, 12:45 AM
crabman
Safety Car

Received 79 Likes on 33 Posts

Im not really fond of the little diamond pattern around the door release buttons and on the shift lever but I havent seen anything for these. Maybe its just me.
Old 04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by crabman
Im not really fond of the little diamond pattern around the door release buttons and on the shift lever but I havent seen anything for these. Maybe its just me.
Me niether, I not sure how or what to use for that YET!
Old 04-16-2005, 01:52 AM
Corvet05
Advanced

St. Jude Donor '05
Default Maching color front marker on Red!

How about the front market lights, instead of the stock orange, how about same color like the rear marker lights. It would look good and sleek on my magnetic red.... If you'll make one, I'll buy it!

Thanks,

Joe
Old 04-16-2005, 02:07 AM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Corvet05
How about the front market lights, instead of the stock orange, how about same color like the rear marker lights. It would look good and sleek on my magnetic red.... If you'll make one, I'll buy it!

Thanks,

Joe
But arent they the same size front and back? Id measure em up!

Get notified of new replies

To Complete Dreams Needs some feedback

Old 04-16-2005, 07:34 AM
krickster
Advanced

My only comment so far, is, just get me my mats. (order 359) First, I'm told it was a pay pal problem, then my mats were shipped, then lloyds has a problem with my order (a set of black mats, what could be the problem?) and I will be contacted. I paid for the mats on 3/31, here it is 4/16, and no mats, no tracking number, nada. Maybe im being a PITA, but I would be very reluctant to purchase again from your company.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:02 AM
need1
Intermediate

i'll second another option for the rear fascia around the exhausts!
Old 04-16-2005, 10:29 AM
accidentprone
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by krickster
My only comment so far, is, just get me my mats. (order 359) First, I'm told it was a pay pal problem, then my mats were shipped, then lloyds has a problem with my order (a set of black mats, what could be the problem?) and I will be contacted. I paid for the mats on 3/31, here it is 4/16, and no mats, no tracking number, nada. Maybe im being a PITA, but I would be very reluctant to purchase again from your company.
Hey Krickster we had your order to ship fedex 2 day. We were told it was going out for shipment, when you asked for track, info, I did too. They didnt get back to me I emailed Lloyds, they said it didnt ship, and they would ship it on monday, I SAID THATS MO GOOD, and they were suppose to contact you directly. About another alternative, did they?

Please email me, or pm me.

Quick Reply: Complete Dreams Needs some feedback