Sponsored by:

[Z06] ?? Stupid Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 08:47 AM
Z06 Sleeper
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ?? Stupid Question

is it Z06 or ZO6 and why , what does the 0 or O mean , cant find a refererence anywhere although I am sure it is out there somewhere , to me it appears to be the # 0 rather than the letter O , on the internet it is used both ways aboyut equally, on the car it looks like a number 0 , ?? meaning of Z06 ,thanks
Old 08-21-2014, 08:59 AM
BlueSkunk952
Racer

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Z 06 (zero-six) refers to the performance option package for the Corvette. No frills, more power, weight-saving components, and handling improvements have made the Z06 the legend it is today.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Z06 Sleeper
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :-) , thank you so much

figured it was something like that, thanks, and I do use it as Z06 (zero six) , this is my first vette, my Z is a semi-retirement/3 daughters out of college/one married with my 3 grandkids ... present to myself , my 2004 Z06 is a mechanical marvel , a street-legal race car , most driving fun I have had since the late 70s with my '67 Pontiac GTO , 400cid/600hp tri-power (3 - 2 bbl carbs) "real" muscle car, she was a beauty black sparkle/white leather, but when I started looking around for my "toy" it was obvious the Z06 was already what I wanted, AND with my added V2 supercharger and N2O , it is an absolute beast , but a very fun beast, partially DD getting 31mpg at 65mph , this forum has been wonderful also for info and answers to my newbie questions , thanks again , have a great day

Originally Posted by BlueSkunk952
Z 06 (zero-six) refers to the performance option package for the Corvette. No frills, more power, weight-saving components, and handling improvements have made the Z06 the legend it is today.

Get notified of new replies

To ?? Stupid Question

Quick Reply: [Z06] ?? Stupid Question