C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Pressure Update

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 09:31 PM
cobra3
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fuel Pressure Update

Ok this one has me baffled , the pump and the sending unit have been replaced and I have moved a couple of relays around . The car ran great for two days and then on day three it would not start again. Checked and once again I have no fuel pressure at the rail but if I continue to spin the engine over it gets pressure and starts and then looses pressure and dies. Cycle the key and no pressure and spinning the engine over and no pressure that way either. I used the relay for the fog lights and retried it back in the fog lights and they work fine so it' not the relay. I tried bending the tabs on the relay just a touch to make sure that they where getting a good contact in the fuse box and no change. I am not sure which pin on the relay is the main power and which is the signal pin , if I knew what each pin did I could test for power and for the signal and power to the pump. I am about ready to put a match to the damn thing and be done with it but maybe with A little luck and some help from everyone on here I can finally figure the damn thing out.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Skier-24
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is usually a diagram on the relay. I will try to find one and post tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Fuel Pressure Update