C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2000 Corvette 12 Disc CD Changer Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 03:26 PM
nganik
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Corvette 12 Disc CD Changer Help

I have a 2000 Corvette and I recently noticed that my cd's were not playing. When I took a look at the disc changer i took out the magazine and noticed that there is a couple of plastic parts that completely broke off and are way to small to be fixed. I need to buy a complete 12 disc changer now but cannot find one anywhere online. If yall can help me thanks guys!
Old 09-13-2017, 04:30 PM
Grandpa1
Burning Brakes

Received 271 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by nganik
I have a 2000 Corvette and I recently noticed that my cd's were not playing. When I took a look at the disc changer i took out the magazine and noticed that there is a couple of plastic parts that completely broke off and are way to small to be fixed. I need to buy a complete 12 disc changer now but cannot find one anywhere online. If yall can help me thanks guys!
I got one I took out of my 2003 C5 along with the radio when I had a double din head unit installed.
PM me and we will talk!
Old 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM
rrwirsi
Melting Slicks

Received 1,217 Likes on 777 Posts

Originally Posted by nganik
Not sure if the plastic parts you found are from the player or the magazine. If it was from the magazine, you can find them on e-bay.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:07 AM
VET IT B
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I have my original 2000 vert 12 disc and radio that I replaced with a dd a few years ago.

PM me if interested.

Get notified of new replies

To 2000 Corvette 12 Disc CD Changer Help

Quick Reply: 2000 Corvette 12 Disc CD Changer Help