C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Codes C1228 & C1235

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Take5
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Codes C1228 & C1235

Long story short these keep popping up, I've tried to diagnose them, but they come on at random times, regardless of speed or how im driving. although they come on instantly if i start to drive it pedal to the floor. I can reset them in the DIC. sometimes they'll go away for as little as 2 secconds, other times they stay off for a few minutes... Any ideas or help?

1st thing i did was take it to a shop and they told me there was nothing wrong with the hub. They said they hooked up a new one and it still gave the same errors and so that wasnt the problem (Although now i think about it, how can they really have tested that with out pulling off the old hub and driving the car?...)

2nd I removed the tire tightened the clip and cleaned the ground wire. But it still gives me these messages.

Is there anything im missing? should i just go ahead and replace the hub or is that really not the issue... thanks for your help.

As a side note the mechanic did mention the hub was in really good condition, no play in it at all. and he beleived it to be an electrical issue with a solenoid somewhere... said the sensor was stuck at 5mph i think.

Quick Reply: Codes C1228 & C1235