C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to verify correct output from TAC module

Old 05-28-2022, 03:36 PM
oelarse
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 262 Likes on 198 Posts

Default How to verify correct output from TAC module

Has anyone measured/verified the outputsignal from the TAC module to the throttle actuator ?

My TAC module is working fine and I tried to measure the voltage and the frequence on the voltage signal from the TAC module to the throttle actuator while I pressed my pedal down . My first screendump from my scanner shows approx. 5 volt pulses with constant frequence.and amplitude .
While measuring frequence when pressing the pedal it shows approx 2khz constant with som spikes during the motion range of the pedal .
These two measurments give no sence to me like like my third image showing the volts signals increasing/decrecreasing from the APP sensor(pedal) and the TPS sensors showing voltage corresponding with the movement of the pedal/throttel .

Has anyone done any measurement or know the correct way of measure the output signal of the TAC module ?

The reason for asking is that I am helping I friend with P1515/P1516 code shutting his 98 mod down I would like to know how a known good output signal from the TAC module looks like

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How to verify correct output from TAC module