C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying another lift, 2 post and a drive on...........MADE IN USA?????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Buying another lift, 2 post and a drive on...........MADE IN USA?????????????????????

I'm looking at another lift, last Bendpak I bought was in Jan.

It's doing good at the shop in South Windsor CT

They are now made in CHINA, you are better of buying the Danmar baby brother which is actually the older BP

I like the BP, but the arms now are x3 telescoping and are a PITA!!! look at ECS and A&A, they are the original version with much better arms for the low C5/6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRIVE-ON; I am building a small garage here in CT(4 car), and need a simple drive on for storage and simple tasks

Thanks very much for you knowledge and time

pic is the older version of the BP with my dad's '65 roadster
Attached Images  
Old 12-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Awsum98
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Mohawk

Check out the Mohak lifts made in the USA solid steel not bent steel !!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:03 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

those look to blow away the quality of the Bendpak, had no idea they cost that much...

Mohawk, $7000
Bendpak, $3300

EDIT: Rotary seems to be the choice!!! $4k, Made in USA, used in most new car stores, Fortune500 company

Last edited by SteveDoten; 01-01-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Buying another lift, 2 post and a drive on...........MADE IN USA?????????????????????

Quick Reply: Buying another lift, 2 post and a drive on...........MADE IN USA?????????????????????