C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EPS Cam

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 03:33 PM
CrazyMagMan
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default EPS Cam

Woohooo!!! I've dreamed of having aftermarket heads/cam on Maggie for a long time and I'm finally getting there!!! Got a set of Z06 heads(243s) from a friend a few months ago, and ordered an EPS 226/230 cam two days ago. Can't wait to get everything installed, but since we just got a new heat pump for the house......, it'll be another month probably.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 PM
jd86L98
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyMagMan
Woohooo!!! I've dreamed of having aftermarket heads/cam on Maggie for a long time and I'm finally getting there!!! Got a set of Z06 heads(243s) from a friend a few months ago, and ordered an EPS 226/230 cam two days ago. Can't wait to get everything installed, but since we just got a new heat pump for the house......, it'll be another month probably.
You will love it, I have had a similar setup for a month now and it is great, my car put down 437/412 on a load bearing dyno. The torque curve is flat as can be and from 2400rpm thru 6500rpm car puts 380ftlb to the wheels. It really rips, just ask the LS2 C6 that decided to pick on me this weekend, boy was he surprised and I bet embarrassed with his girlfriend in the car when I let him pull a car on me at about 50mph and then down shifted and dropped the hammer on him and made him look like he was standing still. Reminded me of my C4 days when I picked on an LT1 car with my bolton L98. Normally, I wave the C6 guys on, I mean we are all on the same team here but this guy was really asking for it. I wish I could have seen his face when I screamed by him.

Quick Reply: EPS Cam