C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**500 rwhp with LG Street Series and MagnaCharger kit**

Old 01-05-2010, 01:43 PM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Default **500 rwhp with LG Street Series and MagnaCharger kit**

Hi guys,

A local customer dropped off his 2003 Z06 that already had a MagnaCharger installed on it from LPE. Feeling that was not quite enough power he wanted to upgrade the exhaust as well.

Looking to the LG Street Series and cats for big gains without a big price we did the install this past weekend.

As you can see we are just a couple hp shy of the 500rwhp mark but did pick up 33.4 rwhp and 35.4 rwtq and also cured a nasty dip in the curve as it was brought in.

Proving once again, you don't always have to go to the biggest for great gains!

*FYI we were 3 rwhp off on our baseline of what LPE had supplied with the car when the blower kit was installed.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 PM
faster-than-jeff's
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Hi guys,

A local customer dropped off his 2003 Z06 that already had a MagnaCharger installed on it from LPE. Feeling that was not quite enough power he wanted to upgrade the exhaust as well.

Looking to the LG Street Series and cats for big gains without a big price we did the install this past weekend.

As you can see we are just a couple hp shy of the 500rwhp mark but did pick up 33.4 rwhp and 35.4 rwtq and also cured a nasty dip in the curve as it was brought in.

Proving once again, you don't always have to go to the biggest for great gains!

*FYI we were 3 rwhp off on our baseline of what LPE had supplied with the car when the blower kit was installed.
Anthony-

Sean did a stellar job with the headers and the tune. He took his time and made absolutely sure it was more than right. The car runs beautifully. It was faster than stink before. Now it is just plain scary fast.

Again, I appreciate all of your help and expertise and your taking my car in on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule.

I'll be back for more.

Andrew
Old 01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
jmiller
Instructor

We had a good day. Anthony, I was serious about working up there for free. Hanging out and talking cars on Saturday beats pretty much anything my wife would make me do at home

Oh, and the ride home to Tyler was nice. We never exceeded the speed limit (after all I was driving), and we showed a few trucks and SUV's what the backside of z06 looks like, and what it sounds like after leaving LG. I'm sure they were in awe...
Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 AM
0Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Former Vendor

Received 406 Likes on 300 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Originally Posted by faster-than-jeff's
Anthony-

Sean did a stellar job with the headers and the tune. He took his time and made absolutely sure it was more than right. The car runs beautifully. It was faster than stink before. Now it is just plain scary fast.

Again, I appreciate all of your help and expertise and your taking my car in on a Saturday to accommodate my schedule.

I'll be back for more.

Andrew

Not a problem at all Andrew, glad getting to meet you in person finally!

Any time you have a question don't hesitate to ask!

Anthony
Old 01-23-2010, 03:04 PM
faster-than-jeff's
Advanced

Anthony-

Had the car out this morning to go to the local Corvette Club breakfast (yup, she is a garage queen, only venturing out on sunny Saturdays and Sundays). I have to tell you again that the difference is amazing. Nothing but smiles and adrenaline. Now that the tune is right, no more check engine light and lean codes. Even my wife (who hates my cars) noticed a difference in how the car runs, sounds and how it pulls from zero to ... in the blink of an eye (and before she can scream for me to slow down).

Thanks to all of you again.

Andrew

Originally Posted by Anthony @ LGMotorsports
Not a problem at all Andrew, glad getting to meet you in person finally!

Any time you have a question don't hesitate to ask!

Anthony

Get notified of new replies

To **500 rwhp with LG Street Series and MagnaCharger kit**

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **500 rwhp with LG Street Series and MagnaCharger kit**