C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP - CLB Temp Sensor Quest

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:13 PM
rtosborne
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP - CLB Temp Sensor Quest

Stupid Question.

I'm installing the CoH CLB in my 03 Z06. Going great until I get to the "disconnect temp sensor (in dash) from wiring harness". If seems like it should be simple enough. Just a little connector on the back of the sensor.

Is there a trick I'm missing because it is kicking my butt. I hate to resort to brute strength on electrical connections although that method is guaranteed to work. Once

Any help would be appreciated (soon) so I can get this done and put back together.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2008, 02:45 PM
vsocks1
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't remember the exact details but I did my 03 Z06 a little while back. It wasn't a problem for me though, I would remember that. Most of those connectors have a little tab on the male or female that will allow the connector to release or pull apart. Hope that helps and someone may offer more details!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Kobie
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '19

Originally Posted by rtosborne
Stupid Question.

I'm installing the CoH CLB in my 03 Z06. Going great until I get to the "disconnect temp sensor (in dash) from wiring harness". If seems like it should be simple enough. Just a little connector on the back of the sensor.

Is there a trick I'm missing because it is kicking my butt. I hate to resort to brute strength on electrical connections although that method is guaranteed to work. Once

Any help would be appreciated (soon) so I can get this done and put back together.

Thanks
My temp had 2 tabs on the lt and rt side,I used a small screw driver to pry them towards the temp and pull it throw to disconnect the wires.

Get notified of new replies

To HELP - CLB Temp Sensor Quest

Quick Reply: HELP - CLB Temp Sensor Quest