C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets see your Racing Seats!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Double_Trouble
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets see your Racing Seats!!

Well guys Im thinking of purchasing some aftermarket racing seats but cant come up with an Idea of how they would look in my Z. See if you guys can help decide!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:23 PM
John La Bella
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Racing Seats

Took my 2004 ZO6 to Willow Springs Cal and almost flew out the door when I went around the first turn with moderate G's. Seats must go-no lateral support. The only ones I could find that were a direct bolt in replacement were from Corbeau-A4's . By time you get done with the options like leather, lumbar suport, I was out $2300. However it's worth it. Only caution is that you can't be a "big guy" and comfortably fit in the seats. I am headed on vacation so if you are still interested pictures are a week and a half away. However if you look on the Corbeau website they show the A4 seat that will fit in the C5 and the dealer near you.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Last C5
Safety Car

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Double_Trouble
Well guys Im thinking of purchasing some aftermarket racing seats but cant come up with an Idea of how they would look in my Z. See if you guys can help decide!
Here are some more spartan seats, the Corbeau FX1s. They are fixed seats that go for under $300 apiece. These are track seats and I wouldn't try to use them for a daily driver.

Get notified of new replies

To Lets see your Racing Seats!!

Quick Reply: Lets see your Racing Seats!!