C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't ever do business with 90droptop

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 05:32 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

I also find it curious he starts this as he is leaving the forum.
ding... ding... ding;
Old 05-21-2005, 06:04 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pewter99
hmmmmm.....just out of curiosity do we have the post about you being a good seller etc??

Well as a matter of fact I do..............

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...5&forum_id=103
Old 05-21-2005, 06:06 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

Canadianboy had no problem with me when he installed them.....see below.

03-10-2005, 09:26 AM #1
canadianguy
CF Senior Member

Scarborough >Check out my new exhaust<>90droptop=Goodguy<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought an exhaust with about 4000m on it, it's a corsa indy catback with pro-tips and cutouts. First I want to tell everyone here that 90Droptop is a great guy to deal with. He is honest and does what he says he will. He gave me a great deal and even had qtp deliver a brand new switch and wire. The exhaust is in great shape, looks new, I am extremly happy. A big thanks to 90droptop
!

Well, when you going to pay me??????? You were happy until you figured you could screw me $40.00. Don't worry, I'm already on the Viper boards. I'll be spreading the word with links to this thread.

Last edited by 90 droptop; 05-21-2005 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:13 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

One of the last p.m.'s from canadianguy....DATE 4-2-05 He had told me he sent a money order...

phone number

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 droptop
[QUOTE=canadianguy][QUOTE=90 droptop]Hey there,

That money order never showed up. Any idea why??

Chris

You were going to get back to me the next morning after calling qtp, I thought they shafted both of us. I'm not going to lie and say it must be lost in the mail, I was expecting to hear back from you. No sense in causing a fuss over this, has it been a month, can I send it through paypal?

Sorry, I thought I had sent you a p.m.. They said it had nothing to do with them. They shipped it and have no idea why anyone would be charging extra for delivery. Paypal is fine. ra3ta@msn.com

Thanks

QUOTE]

Nothing showed up on paypal yet.

??.?? @ ???mph 408ci coming soon

Full tilt 408ci is alive and well....... someone tell the 9's I'm on the way!!

TSP forged 408 shortblock
238/242 605/610 113
AFR/TEA 238cc stage III's have arrived
VARARAM

99 vert m6
346 h/c 228/230 4.10 Dynatech with GHL Bullets
VARARAM current combo
414ci on order
shooting for a 500rwhp N/A dailly driver
C6 Z0......what.... who?????

90 droptop
View Public Profile
Send a private message to 90 droptop
Find More Posts by 90 droptop
Add 90 droptop to Your Buddy List

Last edited by 90 droptop; 05-21-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:13 PM
16Again
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12, '20

Well, when you going to pay me??????? You were happy until you figured you could screw me $40.00. Don't worry, I'm already on the Viper boards. I'll be spreading the word with links to this thread.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:24 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Originally Posted by pewter99
hmmmmm.....just out of curiosity do we have the post about you being a good seller etc??

I didn't start this, he was attacking me on another thread.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:25 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

Another p.m. from the cheap liar........

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know why you couldn't have let it go for 40 bucks man, you cost me over 200 in extra shipping and the cutouts leaked. why do you have to be like that.

The cutouts leak... really, maybe it's your mechanical inabilty. Funny how you posted how much of a good seller I was and they exhaust fit great and were perfect. Now they leak.......

As far as QTP, I paid for NEW wiring and a switch instead of giving you the old ones, and I paid for shipping from QTP to you. How you claim to have gotten F---'d on delivery is and hardly my fault. Remember how you asked me to put the exhaust down as a gift for customs so you would not have to pay a customs tax ....... remember, I did that for you also. Then you F--- me out of $40 and lie about to boot. You bought a stainless Corsa system with cutouts and EVERYTHING needed to hook them up for 1/2 of what it would have cost you to put the system together yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm so sick of your ****, the corsa's are fine, thats all I have ever comented on. The valve's in the cutouts leak, I did not put them on, they were done at a performance shop. I did pay 100 bucks for delivery from qtp and about 80 bucks in tax regardless of what you put down. You are an idiot. Your system was garbage, the corsa's were the only thing good here. The deal was good until you turned into a cheap ***** and started whining about your 40bucks. I didn't comment on your ****ty system and your lies about how good it was, until your child-like posts, I have had enough of you. People here will now look down on both of us, the ones that sense your an idiot are the lucky ones. You sir should be ashamed.

So when are you going to pay, liar?
Old 05-21-2005, 06:25 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Here is a p.m. from canadiangay and my responce. BTW, I never sold it as new and he new damn well it was used. I still have the p.m.'s and pictures to prove it. Please produce some proof of me costing you over $200 in shipping.......... I'll be waiting.

The cutouts leak... really, maybe it's your mechanical inabilty. Funny how you posted how much of a good seller I was and they exhaust fit great and were perfect. Now they leak.......

As far as QTP, I paid for NEW wiring and a switch instead of giving you the old ones, and I paid for shipping from QTP to you. How you claim to have gotten F---'d on delivery is and hardly my fault. Remember how you asked me to put the exhaust down as a gift for customs so you would not have to pay a customs tax ....... remember, I did that for you also. Then you F--- me out of $40 and lie about to boot. You bought a stainless Corsa system with cutouts and EVERYTHING needed to hook them up for 1/2 of what it would have cost you to put the system together yourself. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Learn from my mistake.... never ship to a rookie newbie that still owes you full payment.

I'm so sick of your ****, the corsa's are fine, thats all I have ever comented on. The valve's in the cutouts leak, I did not put them on, they were done at a performance shop. I did pay 100 bucks for delivery from qtp and about 80 bucks in tax regardless of what you put down. You are an idiot. Your system was garbage, the corsa's were the only thing good here. The deal was good until you turned into a cheap ***** and started whining about your 40bucks. I didn't comment on your ****ty system and your lies about how good it was, until your child-like posts, I have had enough of you. People here will now look down on both of us, the ones that sense your an idiot are the lucky ones. You sir should be ashamed.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:26 PM
canadianguy
Pro

WHat do you mean???

Anyone want to host pictures. I have a bunch and will e mail them over. You'll see they are the same pics he posted and you will see the "poor" condition they were in and "crap" job I did packing them. This guy is a total joke............. and a pure liar.

The valves inside the cutouts were crap, do you have pics you idiot?
Old 05-21-2005, 06:28 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Originally Posted by RCK1999
Both of you should take this to PM. Obviously there are two sides to this story. DON'T ask us to be judge, jury and executioner! You two work it out (or not). We've heard enough. By the way, I wouldn't do business with either of you!

Have a wonderful day!

Droptop likes to do this public, I don't have a choice, I'm down 200 bucks in shipping that he was supposed to pay for, he's down 40 bucks, do the math.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:30 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Canadianboy had no problem with me when he installed them.....see below.

03-10-2005, 09:26 AM #1
canadianguy
CF Senior Member

Scarborough >Check out my new exhaust<>90droptop=Goodguy<

I just bought an exhaust with about 4000m on it, it's a corsa indy catback with pro-tips and cutouts. First I want to tell everyone here that 90Droptop is a great guy to deal with. He is honest and does what he says he will. He gave me a great deal and even had qtp deliver a brand new switch and wire. The exhaust is in great shape, looks new, I am extremly happy. A big thanks to 90droptop
!

I was being a nice guy until he started this ****. I didn't save all these pm's like he did, not worth it for 200 bucks, I guess 40 bucks for him is alot.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:31 PM
screw991le
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12

This is getting awsome

I am surprised and INB4TL
canadianguy
Pro

Another p.m. from the cheap liar........

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know why you couldn't have let it go for 40 bucks man, you cost me over 200 in extra shipping and the cutouts leaked. why do you have to be like that.

So when are you going to pay, liar?

You will never get another cent from me you cheap *****, why don't you pm me your address so I can come and show you what kind of payment you deserve.
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

Droptop likes to do this public, I don't have a choice, I'm down 200 bucks in shipping that he was supposed to pay for, he's down 40 bucks, do the math.

Still waiting for the proof Please show where you ever pointed out me it cost $200 in shipping..... still waiting. Why did'nt you tell me that in the 4-2-05 p.m. (scroll above)?????? Instead you said you were paying. LIAR!
Old 05-21-2005, 06:33 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

You will never get another cent from me you cheap *****, why don't you pm me your address so I can come and show you what kind of payment you deserve.

Are you threatening me?????
Old 05-21-2005, 06:34 PM
90 droptop
Melting Slicks

Mr. Moderator, feel free to lock this, but please leave it up, as it shows the true nature of our Northern friend.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Chrisbequick
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts

Canadianguy, you're crying because the QTP cutouts leak?! Here's news for you. ALL QTP CUTOUTS LEAK! It's common knowledge. I used to sell them at the shop, and 90% of the customers who bought them knew they would leak. So you're upset that you got a great system at a great price and the sh!tty cutouts leak?

-Chris

Get notified of new replies

To Don't ever do business with 90droptop

Old 05-21-2005, 06:38 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Mr. Moderator, feel free to lock this, but please leave it up, as it shows the true nature of our Northern friend.
I agree, leave it up, nothing to hide here, droptop is a cheap POS who owes me 200 bucks and sells **** to people.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:42 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 05-21-2005, 06:44 PM
canadianguy
Pro

Originally Posted by Chrisbequick
Canadianguy, you're crying because the QTP cutouts leak?! Here's news for you. ALL QTP CUTOUTS LEAK! It's common knowledge. I used to sell them at the shop, and 90% of the customers who bought them knew they would leak. So you're upset that you got a great system at a great price and the sh!tty cutouts leak?

-Chris

Nice, but he told me they didn't, I should not have believed him. Look at what he is willing to do publicly for 40bucks when he sold crap and left me with extra shipping costs. Would you do business with him?

Quick Reply: Don't ever do business with 90droptop