C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Fuel Injector Connection/Calibrated Success Collaboration

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2021, 02:02 PM
FICINJECTORS
Supporting Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Fuel Injector Connection/Calibrated Success Collaboration

We are excited to announce we have collaborated with Greg Banish of Calibrated Success to bring our dealers and customers precise, top of the line tuning data. Greg utilized his one of a kind, state of the art flow bench to characterize our fuel injectors at SAE J1832 standards with plug and play data for GM, Ford, Chrysler, and stand-alone ECU platforms. You will not find data more precise or easier to work with than our's. Say goodbye to frustration and wasted time with incomplete or inaccurate data and hello to pain-free, hassle-free tuning.

Dealers and Tuners, please reach out to us if you are interested in being sent our complete library of data via email or flash drive.
Don't work with us but interested in our data? We encourage you to call us and try our 100% flow matched injectors. We only use genuine Bosch, Siemens, and Delphi cores.We back up all of our brand new injectors with lifetime warranty.

We are very confident in this data and have no doubt our customers will be extremely pleased with the results.
Call us at 770-888-1662 for more info.

The following users liked this post:
AsphaltCaptain (11-04-2021)
Old 10-15-2021, 12:00 PM
TurboLX
Pro

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

Thanks guys, happy to help on this project!
Old 10-15-2021, 12:26 PM
aaronc7
Drifting

Received 297 Likes on 235 Posts

This is great. Big selling point for someone like me as a diy tuner.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:45 AM
Toys4Life C5
Drifting

Received 1,250 Likes on 547 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

I am super excited about this and I requested the SD 80 data this morning - cannot wait to try it out!

I found the SD 60s pretty easy to tune but have found the SD 80s fairly tricky to tune and I am not entirely confident in the data I am using.
I have the 80 dialed in so WOT delivers what the tune is requesting but I feel like part throttle operation could be better and this data may be the key.

Thanks for doing this!!

T4L
Old 01-04-2022, 01:07 PM
TurboLX
Pro

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by Toys4Life C5
I am super excited about this and I requested the SD 80 data this morning - cannot wait to try it out!

I found the SD 60s pretty easy to tune but have found the SD 80s fairly tricky to tune and I am not entirely confident in the data I am using.
I have the 80 dialed in so WOT delivers what the tune is requesting but I feel like part throttle operation could be better and this data may be the key.

Thanks for doing this!!
I've said it before and I'll repeat... Even though I can generate data that represents the average characterization of the SD80 injectors, I have seen a LOT of part to part variation on them. So even having "the right data" for the SD80's does not guarantee stellar behavior down low because individual injectors can vary a bunch from the average characterization values on them. I'd rather use some other known injector in that flow range.
Old 01-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Toys4Life C5
Drifting

Received 1,250 Likes on 547 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

Originally Posted by TurboLX
I've said it before and I'll repeat... Even though I can generate data that represents the average characterization of the SD80 injectors, I have seen a LOT of part to part variation on them. So even having "the right data" for the SD80's does not guarantee stellar behavior down low because individual injectors can vary a bunch from the average characterization values on them. I'd rather use some other known injector in that flow range.

Thanks Greg -

Come to think of it, I have seen a few of your posts in the past mentioning the non-repeatable results at low IPW's from the SD 80's. Appreciate your honest assessment.
Also - I reached out to A&A and they told me that according to Jon at FIC - they aren't going to rework the data for the SD 80's since they are most likely going to be discontinued soon - so I will run with what I have for data.

PS, right before I purchased HP tuners 8+ years ago, I purchased a book called Engine Management Advanced Tuning. I often recommend it. Thanks for all you have done for the Tuning World.

T4L
The following users liked this post:
TurboLX (01-08-2022)

Get notified of new replies

To Fuel Injector Connection/Calibrated Success Collaboration

Quick Reply: Fuel Injector Connection/Calibrated Success Collaboration