C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

coloradoSPEED now offering remote tuning options via HPT!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 12:21 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default coloradoSPEED now offering remote tuning options via HPT!

Just bought a cam/shortbloc/headers/forced induction and need a tune to start the car to appease the horsepower Gods? The beast lives but wont drive without making you smell like the parking lot at 7-11? Tired of getting gallons to the mile? Itching to get on the dyno, but dont know what to do when you get there? Live in the middle of nowhere and desperately NEED a tune?
We are here to help. coloradoSPEED is now offering remote tuning via HP Tuners! All you need is a computer, the HPT interface (which we offer), internet/wifi/wifi hotspot via smartphone/tablet, and a car! (LS powered preferrably)

We offer full services from startup and reconfiguration of pcm tables for any myriad of combos and injectors and power adders. Startup, drivability, cruise, part throttle, transitional areas and (our favorite) WIDE OPEN THROTTLE!!! 1!! 1! We can also offer remote dyno tunes with proper scheduling. Diagnostics are also available.

The most common question we have is....."Is it a mail order tune?" The answer is....NO. It IS emailed to you (in a small game of email tag) but by no means is it a generic tune sent from Alaska to your location. Using the breakthroughs of modern technology aka the internet and HP Tuners tuning software, we can tune your car exactly where AND HOW you drive it. From the street to the dyno to the drag strip and back home to park in your man cave to rest for the next encounter.

If you do not have HP Tuners, we offer them as well AND offer a discount on the tuning with purchase as well as a few more discounts/offers with more inclusive packages.

Check out our website for more info on pricing and please feel free to email us or call and we can get you set up and running in no time.

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-01-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:29 PM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

Esp in the cold weather like we are having and the rest of the US seems to be suffering from you car can act like a different animal with our remote tuning services! As well as fixing cold starts!

Contact us for more info!

Last edited by COSPEED; 03-01-2014 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:42 AM
CTD
Melting Slicks

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Are you the tuner?
Old 06-12-2014, 04:56 AM
COSPEED
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '10

I am not sure how I missed this post. My apologies. I do the tuning yes. I also do much more, but I fit under that category.

Get notified of new replies

To coloradoSPEED now offering remote tuning options via HPT!

Quick Reply: coloradoSPEED now offering remote tuning options via HPT!