C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Check engine light!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 11:13 AM
Vette-young-blood
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check engine light!!!!!!

Ok so i was driving home last night when my worset nightmare appeared in my face. Check engine light came on now this morning i wanted to put on my new throttle body spacer and sense i did i figuered i was take to OReilly's and have them read the code to me hoping it would be like something stupid like a gas cap but it came up secondary air injection so what the guy said was to check hoses but the air pump and to try changing it out. so i had him order it and it will come in tomorrow so and advice on it by checking that it will help or is there something else i can do before air into a new air pump.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

Your post is a little hard to read but why don't you post your codes up first no need to go to any of those places. Figure out the issue before you throw parts at it.

http://www.stengel.net/diccodes.htm
Old 03-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Vette-young-blood
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey yea sorry about that I guess the codes came up P0410 and I was curious how do you get to the air pump to see if there's water or debris messing with it

Get notified of new replies

To Check engine light!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Check engine light!!!!!!