C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Diablo InTune Package

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 PM
mikes1hog
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oldtimer
Default Diablo InTune Package

06MonteSS has offered a package of the InTune and his special tune. Sounds like a great deal, but before I pull the trigger on it, has anyone purchased it? Results? With a 6 speed, catback, and K&N in an open air box or something similar? Thanks for your input in advance!
Old 09-25-2012, 05:01 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

there are several from here that have...

you can also feel free to check out some of the testimonials on my site... a couple of the last tunes I did for a couple vette owners, I gained one of them 2 tenths in the 1/4, and the other one 4 tenths in the 1/4, compared to their previous tunes...

plus the drivability improvements, fun-factor, more enjoyable to drive, etc, you'd be happy with it... With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, etc... and sometimes, maybe even a little better gas mileage - if you can keep your foot out of it! hahaha...

thanks for considering it man, I appreciate it!

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com

Last edited by 06MonteSS; 09-25-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 PM
corvettor
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes1hog
06MonteSS has offered a package of the InTune and his special tune. Sounds like a great deal, but before I pull the trigger on it, has anyone purchased it? Results? With a 6 speed, catback, and K&N in an open air box or something similar? Thanks for your input in advance!
I have been working 06 MonteSS for a couple of years
on my 2009 corvette and my 2012 Camaro. Thumbs up
to Lew/ 06 MonteSS. Do the package you will not
Be disappointed.The intune is an awesome tool and
Lew knows the tool in and out. I had a predator
before my intune and Lew was a great help with the
predator. The intune is a much easier tool to use
tuning is quick and downloads load very fast over the
the diablo web sight.JUST DO IT😄
Old 09-28-2012, 07:24 PM
mikes1hog
Pro

Oldtimer

I just checked out the C6 section and it seems that there are far more C6ers who have bought the InTune and are extolling its virtues. But, not so much here in C5 land. Is there a reason?? Do c6ers have more expendable income? More imagination? Is this my imagination?
Old 09-30-2012, 11:39 AM
mikes1hog
Pro

Oldtimer

Originally Posted by 06MonteSS
there are several from here that have...

you can also feel free to check out some of the testimonials on my site... a couple of the last tunes I did for a couple vette owners, I gained one of them 2 tenths in the 1/4, and the other one 4 tenths in the 1/4, compared to their previous tunes...

plus the drivability improvements, fun-factor, more enjoyable to drive, etc, you'd be happy with it... With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, etc... and sometimes, maybe even a little better gas mileage - if you can keep your foot out of it! hahaha...

thanks for considering it man, I appreciate it!
I think that I am getting some understanding through to my senile old brain as I do more research. The InTune comes with one license to do one vehicle at a time. In other words, if I tune my C5 and like the performance, that's great. But if I want to tune my F-150, I have to return my Vette to stock and do the P/U. If I want to have the tune in the Vette again, I have to return the p/u to stock and...Am I correct? Is this a pain in the A$$ or is there another way to handle this using the InTune for multiple vehicles at the same time?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 PM
onlyavette
Pro

I just checked out the C6 section and it seems that there are far more C6ers who have bought the InTune and are extolling its virtues. But, not so much here in C5 land. Is there a reason?? Do c6ers have more expendable income? More imagination? Is this my imagination?
It is probably because more of the c5er's purcased some kind of tuner a long time ago and the benefits of the new inTune aren't worth the cost. The new tool is more versatile but will it get you more hp and better performance? Doubt it. If you old tune from something like a Predator is dialed in, a different tool probably won't get it any closer.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:00 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

I think that I am getting some understanding through to my senile old brain as I do more research. The InTune comes with one license to do one vehicle at a time. In other words, if I tune my C5 and like the performance, that's great. But if I want to tune my F-150, I have to return my Vette to stock and do the P/U. If I want to have the tune in the Vette again, I have to return the p/u to stock and...Am I correct? Is this a pain in the A$$ or is there another way to handle this using the InTune for multiple vehicles at the same time?
yes, that is correct - you can only tune one vehicle at a time...so yes, that's what you would have to do...

if you want to have both vehicles tuned at the same time, you'd need to purchase a programmer for each of them so they had their own. this is how handhelds work...

there is a planned future update for the intune and trinity that will allow you to purchase additional licenses to be able to tune more than one vehicle at a time, but that functionality does not exist at this point, and there is currently no ETA on when it will be... but it is on the list of planned updates.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Gamdrunk
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the diablo intune i000 work on 2003 c5
Old 04-04-2014, 05:50 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

yes it does...
Old 04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
kgb02c5
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didnt c this deal but I just purchased the intune i1000...how can I get ur special tune? Is it better than the performance tune already on the unit? Btw I have a 2002 vert with a k&n fipk and headers, x pipe and z06 ti exhaust...also it is catless and only has front o2 bongs...will the intune/ ur tune address the second o2s? Thanks for ur help, Kelly.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:27 AM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by kgb02c5
I didnt c this deal but I just purchased the intune i1000...how can I get ur special tune? Is it better than the performance tune already on the unit? Btw I have a 2002 vert with a k&n fipk and headers, x pipe and z06 ti exhaust...also it is catless and only has front o2 bongs...will the intune/ ur tune address the second o2s? Thanks for ur help, Kelly.
Hi Kelly...

yes it will gain you more/better performance than the preset tunes that come on the tool... yes I can disable the necessary trouble codes and related items for your mods.. you'll need to get a custom tune for them...

www.diablewtune.com is my site, and my direct email is: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:57 AM
chuckeb84
Pro

yes it does...
Would I see a benefit from tuning my mostly base c5 A4

Last edited by chuckeb84; 04-23-2014 at 08:57 AM. Reason: add info
Old 04-23-2014, 09:40 AM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

yes.. you would still gain better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, better tranny performance/shifting, etc.
Old 04-23-2014, 04:45 PM
chuckeb84
Pro

yes.. you would still gain better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, better tranny performance/shifting, etc.
Ok I'll go to your website and order.
I see it's on sale

Get notified of new replies

To Diablo InTune Package

Quick Reply: Diablo InTune Package