Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

F/S VNM C-5 Electron Blue Calipers/Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 06:07 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S VNM C-5 Electron Blue Calipers/Brackets

I have one set of Electron Blue Powdercoated C-5 calipers and Brackets available for immediate Shipping. Special Pricing Discounted $100 from our Regular Price of $550 Exchange.... $450 Exchange. Pics Available Monday.
Call (800)979-4866 Paypal,Visa or M/C accepted.

Last edited by 30yeardream; 10-25-2004 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-22-2004, 06:53 PM
RyanZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 30yeardream
I have one set of Electron Blue Powdercoated C-5 calipers and Brackets available for immediate Shipping. $450 Exchange. Pics Available Monday.
Call (800)979-4866 Paypal,Visa or M/C accepted.

So you're charging 450 to powdercoat the stock calipers? I'm just trying to understand the price, not bash.
Old 10-22-2004, 09:10 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by RyanZ06
So you're charging 450 to powdercoat the stock calipers? I'm just trying to understand the price, not bash.
Understood. Pricing is different if you want to send me yours and have the car on blocks for about 3 weeks. So I am selling a set of fully remanufactured and Custom colored Powdercoated Calipers and Brackets for $450 with a core return. You can always buy Z06 Red without the brackets for $399 plus shipping from our competitors. I do the custom colors to match the C-5 and C-6. Brackets are not an available commodity and I have to purchase sets from the dealers often to make up these sets. Thanks for the question.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:24 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by RyanZ06
Simple answer is I include the Brackets.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Corvette Poor
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I need to see those photos if possible. Thanks
Old 10-23-2004, 08:30 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by Corvette Poor
I need to see those photos if possible. Thanks
Jim Please e-mail me so I can return a picture showing a set done togethor with the one Available. mardawso@yahoo.com
Old 10-24-2004, 02:17 AM
TorqueWinsRaces
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow. That seems kinda high. I had the frame, swingarm, engine, transmission and various other small parts on my Harley powdercoated for $400. He also polished the edge of the fins on my jugs and heads and then applied a clearcoat. That also included sandblasting the old factory powdercoat off of everything.

I don't mean that to sound like I'm bashing you, but man that seems like a really high price for calipers and brackets.

Last edited by TorqueWinsRaces; 10-24-2004 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-24-2004, 02:20 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by TorqueWinsRaces
Wow. That seems kinda high. I had the frame, swingarm, engine, transmission and various other small parts on my Harley powdercoated for $400. He also polished the edge of the fins on my jugs and heads and then applied a clearcoat. That also included sandblasting the old factory powdercoat off of everything.

I don't mean that to sound like I'm bashing you, but man that seems like a really high price for calipers and brackets.
Sounds like you got a great deal from a shop looking for work. I am not offering Powdercoating services here. These are my purchased calipers and brackets custom color powdercoated and remanufactured for retail. With the time, money and materials spent here the profit is very low. Check out the price for torch red calipers only at Corvette Mike's or West Coast Corvette. $399 exchange.

Not to say you did not get a good deal with your Harley parts but I would have done the same for you at about the same price maybe a bit less if we haggled. Thanks for the input.
www.vettesnmore.com
Old 10-24-2004, 03:29 PM
TorqueWinsRaces
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by 30yeardream
Sounds like you got a great deal from a shop looking for work. I am not offering Powdercoating services here. These are my purchased calipers and brackets custom color powdercoated and remanufactured for retail. With the time, money and materials spent here the profit is very low. Check out the price for torch red calipers only at Corvette Mike's or West Coast Corvette. $399 exchange.

Not to say you did not get a good deal with your Harley parts but I would have done the same for you at about the same price maybe a bit less if we haggled. Thanks for the input.
www.vettesnmore.com
I saw the pics in your other message. The calipers do look very nice. I suppose if you look at it from a standpoint of being able to pull your old calipers and brackets and just bolt the new ones on, it's not too bad. They are rebuilt and the only real labor for the consumer is to R&R the wheels and R&R the calipers/brackets. When it's all said and done you have what looks to me like a nice upgrade and basically new calipers.

As far as my bike, yes, I got a smokin' deal. He told me that he would never quote a price that low again if someone wanted the fins polished because of all the prep work involved- so he used my job as a learning experience, and I got a low price for some beautiful work. I love a win-win transaction! He is using my bike to generate business for his shop, and it has. I would post some pics, but I don't know how.
Old 10-24-2004, 04:08 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by TorqueWinsRaces
I saw the pics in your other message. The calipers do look very nice. I suppose if you look at it from a standpoint of being able to pull your old calipers and brackets and just bolt the new ones on, it's not too bad. They are rebuilt and the only real labor for the consumer is to R&R the wheels and R&R the calipers/brackets. When it's all said and done you have what looks to me like a nice upgrade and basically new calipers.

As far as my bike, yes, I got a smokin' deal. He told me that he would never quote a price that low again if someone wanted the fins polished because of all the prep work involved- so he used my job as a learning experience, and I got a low price for some beautiful work. I love a win-win transaction! He is using my bike to generate business for his shop, and it has. I would post some pics, but I don't know how.
Old 10-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Slamnd Vert
Pro

mark does great work and you cant put a price on quality work..being in the powdercoating bussiness,the price may be a bit high but by being able to unbolt yours and bolt on his rebuilt and coated ones with brackets,not to mention no down time,it doesnt seem that bad of a price..
Old 10-24-2004, 06:50 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by Slamnd Vert
mark does great work and you cant put a price on quality work..being in the powdercoating bussiness,the price may be a bit high but by being able to unbolt yours and bolt on his rebuilt and coated ones with brackets,not to mention no down time,it doesnt seem that bad of a price..
Thanks Joe
Old 10-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Speed Trap
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Can you email photo's of the calipers to spdann@comcast.net?

Also, Do you have any photo's of these on an Electron Blue Vette?

thanks,
Steve
Old 10-24-2004, 08:34 PM
jrc27
Team Owner

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

however much they cost....they are worth every penny. They look incredible and they are extremely durable and very easy to keep clean!!
Old 10-24-2004, 11:15 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

Originally Posted by Speed Trap
Can you email photo's of the calipers to spdann@comcast.net?

Also, Do you have any photo's of these on an Electron Blue Vette?

thanks,
Steve
Steve, I will have these photos monday. I have some earlier photos which I will e-mail monday. Thanks Mark
Old 10-25-2004, 03:49 PM
30yeardream
Drifting

ttt
Old 10-25-2004, 06:06 PM
c5chris
Le Mans Master

OMG!! Those are awesome looking pieces.

I bought a set of calipers to do exactly what's on that pic.
Old 10-26-2004, 10:34 AM
30yeardream
Drifting

ptt

Get notified of new replies

To F/S VNM C-5 Electron Blue Calipers/Brackets

Quick Reply: F/S VNM C-5 Electron Blue Calipers/Brackets