Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 03:04 PM
batmann
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here? (ronniej)

This is just a suggestion. I currently visit another forum that has a Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum. It seems to be a pretty good idea. I left some feedback for someone the other day and it didn't show up until the next day, so I guess it passes through the moderators first. Anyways, check it out at the link supplied.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/

Again, this is just a suggestion. :cheers:
:iagree: great idea - it seems to work for them
Old 02-11-2003, 12:13 AM
hogurt
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Re: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here? ($$$frumnuttin')

Great idea! It would be nice to see feedback.
Old 02-12-2003, 06:15 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----
Received 399 Likes on 257 Posts

Default Re: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here? ($$$frumnuttin')

Being that there is another thread I'm not going to let this die. BTW, has anyone seen any moderators in this department?
Old 02-13-2003, 09:17 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Location: Should this thoughtful, valuable contribution meet with no acknowledgement or 'thanks' this post----

TTT right next to the new negative post :cheers:
Old 02-19-2003, 11:03 PM
dragerty
Instructor

Guess I better get my post numbers up cause as soon as my ZO6 exhaust gets here from NCHEZ11 I am gonna want to sell my stock C5 exhaust off my 01 vert. BTW, he got his money next day fedex. :blueangel:
Old 02-19-2003, 11:44 PM
gtsyellow
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here? (dragerty)

post count doesn't have much to do with it. it's just a general rule you pay the seller first, then he ships your item. COD's are done if the buyer sends shipping funds first. listing deadbeat sellers is a great idea but it's very hard to be a deadbeat buyer. asking to see the persons ebay feedback is also a good idea.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:53 PM
amorris
Instructor

Very good idea. :iagree:
Old 02-20-2003, 04:17 PM
MAPAZO
Instructor

I agree, I don't know about you guys but my wife said to me "are you just going to send money to someone you don't know? " this was when I bought y2k rims and tires for 1700. she didn't want to give up the ging!
Lets RATE 'EM!
:smash: :smash: :smash:
Old 02-20-2003, 06:27 PM
$$$frumnuttin'
Tech Contributor

Default Re: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here? (MAPAZO)

Ok, lots of us think this is a good idea, but, after several weeks, this doesn't seem to be getting any formal action/comments. I would be willing to keep an informal list of "problem" forum names that I could forward by email to anyone who asks. Yes...No?

[Modified by $$$frumnuttin', 6:28 PM 2/20/2003]

Quick Reply: Would it be against forum rules to keep a list of deadbeat no-pays here?