Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: Inner Door Panels

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 07:51 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Inner Door Panels

I'm looking for a "decent" set of door panels for my car. I am not to concerned about color as long as they both match. If anybody has anything let me know, although I'd prefer a NJ set, lets talk if you have anything.
Old 05-30-2023, 07:55 AM
Vette-kid
Melting Slicks

Received 88 Likes on 58 Posts

I have a set, although I'm not too sure about shipping. The cards are decent/ good. One small tear on the arm rest that would be covered by aftermarket rests. And I have an rests I can include if your interested.
Old 05-30-2023, 08:08 AM
Vette-kid
Melting Slicks

The grills have been painted and are off. I can put them back on, or leave them off of you are going to paint them. I'm also happy to install the arm rests for you (no charge) if you want them. The inside has ensolite sound deadening foam installed.

I'd like to get $250 for the pair, plus shipping. That includes the arm rests and matching handles.

Old 05-30-2023, 02:37 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Are any of the pieces where the nylon clips attach broken or had been broken and repaired..? Do you have any boxes to ship the panels in...? I know places like "The UPS Store" charge way to much for boxing so I'm sure if that was your choice it would not work. I have had shipments done thru Staples stores here in NJ, is that service available in Florida..?
Old 05-30-2023, 03:33 PM
Vette-kid
Melting Slicks

I had to check there. There is one broken clip. I still have the piece that broke off, of you think you can repair it.

adding pics of handles as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Inner Door Panels

Quick Reply: WTB: Inner Door Panels