Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Huron twin turbo kit f/s or trade

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 07:02 AM
EgoKlr
Racer

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Not for sale anymore

Selling my Huron twin turbo kit. 2 Comp 68/71 journal bearing billet wheel turbos(w/blankets), 2 turbosmart hyper gate 45 mm wastegates, 1 XS power 50 mm BOV, 4.5” huron A2A intercooler. Will also include custom oil feed lines and block, mac valves, 2 Co2 bottles and bottle bracket. I’ve got 2 new turbo guards that should be in this week or next I’ll include. I believe you’ll need to use an Ls2 oil pan ..you can contact Huron Speed and ask. Made 1300 rwhp through a glide while spinning on the dyno at 29 lbs so it makes pretty good power. With traction or a hub dyno there’s plenty more power to be had. Will also consider trades only for a procharger F1x/f2 kit for my car. I’m currently removing the system at the moment to change a head gasket and give a look over so while the car is down I’m thinking about going back to a blower cause I always liked my old ysi. You can see plenty of picks of the build on my Instagram @egoklr and a long write up on The corvetteforum.com as well. Kit ain’t even a year old. Made a shakedown pass leaving off of idle back in October 2020 ran 165 mph with a slow 6 second 25 lb ramp but torched the heads. Went to the track for the first time last week since repaired heads and blew head gaskets...so not the best of luck..asking $7000 or trade for F1x/F2 kit.

Last edited by EgoKlr; 06-25-2021 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Decided to not sale
Old 06-18-2021, 04:55 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

twin turbos for the price of a blower kit?? yowsa. Surprised you want to go back to big blower instead of this??

great deal, this kit makes some steam!
Old 06-20-2021, 04:13 AM
EgoKlr
Racer

Originally Posted by Rkreigh
twin turbos for the price of a blower kit?? yowsa. Surprised you want to go back to big blower instead of this??

great deal, this kit makes some steam!
It’s a very nice kit and makes a lot of power you are correct but I’ve had the worst tuning luck of anyone ik and it’s just got me wanting to change...hell thought about selling the car too lol. I’m still on the fence about it though. I torched a head so I’ll be down for a minute so I’ve got time to get what I want for it or put it back in the car and just stay on top of the tuning better.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:15 AM
EgoKlr
Racer

Default Kits out the car

Old 06-20-2021, 01:10 PM
Ronnie_W
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry if I missed these. What engine did you make the 1300 on and where are your air filters? Do the filters go up top like others of this kind do?
Old 06-21-2021, 01:03 AM
EgoKlr
Racer

Originally Posted by Ronnie_W
Sorry if I missed these. What engine did you make the 1300 on and where are your air filters? Do the filters go up top like others of this kind do?
I’ve got a pretty lengthy build thread on here if you look under my profile under my threads that goes into great detail but I have a dart ls 408 currently. 245 Trickflow cathedrals, bosh 220 injectors, BTR intake through a glide. Probably could make close to 1500 if you turn it up but we’ve never gone above 28-30 lbs.
The following users liked this post:
Ronnie_W (06-21-2021)
Old 06-21-2021, 03:27 PM
EgoKlr
Racer

Default Price drop

$6500 shipped
Old 06-25-2021, 01:30 PM
EgoKlr
Racer