Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Pie GM10-AUX - $40

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 07:01 PM
CatCam
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Pie GM10-AUX - $50

For sale $50 - My Pie GM10-AUX, this was taken out of my C5 many years back. This module plugs into the 10-disk CD Changer and lets you use that input for other audio devices.

It is $50 - title is incorrect!

PM me if interested, payment by Venmo or PayPal only!

It has been sitting in my Garage for about 5 years and figured somebody has a use for it.

Just Remove the Disc changer wiring harness in trunk and plugged it into this device. I ran a 12 foot Aux cable from the center console under the carpet into the trunk (where the wiring harness to plug the GM10-AUX was located) and now have a seamless way to play music from my phone. It worked flawlessly for me.
Having said that, it's also ridiculously simple to install - provided you've already got the CD changer installed.

Note, get your CD's out of the changer first if you have any other use for them as you'll be removing power from the changer.
Don't forget to disconnect the battery before plugging in the unit so when you connect the battery the radio is 're-booted'.
If you hit any of the CD control buttons, the speakers will mute and you'll see Err in the display - then it falls back to radio. Not a big surprise considering there's no CD changer to answer the command. Just press the source button again to select the changer and your back in business.

Last edited by CatCam; 07-24-2021 at 07:00 PM. Reason: change

Quick Reply: FS: Pie GM10-AUX - $40