Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Is 50% DISCOUNT enough to say "Thank you"?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 06:51 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default Is 50% DISCOUNT enough to say "Thank you"?

Thanksgiving is a day of giving thanks. For the blessing of the preceding year.

We want to thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of our hearts, for being our customer. For another year filled with hard work. For another year of making your car stand out from the crowd by sporting our products in your interior.

And, just in case you had ideas for more RedlineGoods in your ride, we want to make sure it's at the best price we can offer. And we're giving it to you already, in the form of Black Friday Sale with total discounts reaching up to 50% (depending on your order value)!

So please visit our website, select your car, pick the products you want and make sure to paste this discount code: BW@RLG and Take Pride In Your Ride!

See you at RedlineGoods.com!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

The following users liked this post:
niterydr (11-28-2019)
Old 11-28-2019, 01:03 PM
Mike94ZLT1
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

I tried to order a bunch of stuff for 2 different vehicles and it maxed me out at 30%. I had almost $1,000 in there but I can keep going, I have 8 more cars (yes, seriously). What's the magic number to get to 50% off?
Old 11-28-2019, 07:40 PM
kennasdad
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Order placed. Can't wait
Old 11-30-2019, 12:36 PM
LOBG8
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you

Placed my order today. Thank you for the discount. Wish I could have ordered the steering wheel as well. My cart was getting out of hand!
Old 12-02-2019, 10:13 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by Mike94ZLT1
I tried to order a bunch of stuff for 2 different vehicles and it maxed me out at 30%. I had almost $1,000 in there but I can keep going, I have 8 more cars (yes, seriously). What's the magic number to get to 50% off?
It's pretty simple actually - the BlackFriday discount is 20% on top of regular discounts scheme so it addts 20% to 30% your cart showed you. As for multiple cars order - our website is not confgured to accept such orders as most customers order for 1 car at a time. So please message me with your wishlist and I'll give you the best deal I can.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

The following users liked this post:
CorvetteBrent (12-04-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To Is 50% DISCOUNT enough to say "Thank you"?

Quick Reply: FS: Is 50% DISCOUNT enough to say "Thank you"?