Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: C5, C6 Body Badges

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 09:58 AM
js23881
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default C5, C6 Body Badges

I have some custom billet aluminum body emblems I have not used on new build. Very high quality and adhere with 3M double sided tape. The "Punisher" skull emblems are about the size if a quarter and never used. Came in box you see in picture. These were $90 new and I'll sell for $55 shipped to lower 48 in same presentation box. The fender emblems are more specific and cost me $100 each but they really popped on each side fender on my C5 when I had a LSX 440 with Nitrous shot under hood. At car shows and strip they really brought a lot of compliments, very high quality. Because they are very specfic I'll sell them for $30 for both shipped to lower 48. You can use these to keep your peers guessing as to what you may have under hood. PM me with interest and Paypal good. FENDER EMBLEMS SOLD..........PUNISHER SKULL EMBLEMS STILL AVAILABLE. SALE PENDING ON PUNISHER EMBLEMS. ALL ITEMS SOLD. PLS REMOVE POST

Last edited by js23881; 11-15-2019 at 01:19 PM. Reason: text

Quick Reply: FS: C5, C6 Body Badges