Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Car Cover, Elite Engineering Jacking Pucks, New Spark Plugs+Wires, New OPSU, Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Endeka
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Car Cover, Elite Engineering Jacking Pucks, New Spark Plugs+Wires, New OPSU, Exhaust

Hi all,

After many years and several C5 Corvettes, and being talked through everything from transmission rebuilds to exhaust work by you fine folks, I finally sold my last C5.

As I've been cleaning out the basement and the garage, I've found odds-and-ends for the cars, some brand new, that I'd like to offer up to anyone who needs them. Prices listed, but don't be afraid to make an offer if you want something but you're on the fence. I live in Morristown, in northern NJ. Happy to ship, but buyer pays actual shipping costs. UPS, USPS and Fed-EX all less than 1 mile away, so getting quotes is no problem. Cash (in person) or PayPal.

Performance Choice Typhoon fitted rubberized C5 Coupe or Z06 cover with vents, grommets, cable lock, and cable. No rips, used outside for two years. Inside soft-touch lining was extracted prior to storage. $70

8 NGK Spark Plugs and 8 AC DELCO wires, Brand New in packaging. Purchased and never installed. $50.00 SOLD

Duralast Oil Pressure Sending Unit (Made in USA). Purchased but never installed. $15.00

Elite Engineering Jacking Pucks (Blue): $30. SOLD

Three C5 Corvette Window Regulators (Two Driver, One Passenger Pending). Used, but work without any crunching or hesitation. $30 each or $75 for all three.

C5 Coupe/Z06 LeBra, excellent condition, with absolutely no dirt/dust/etc. attached to the rear felt layer. $50.00 Pending

C5 Z06 Titanium Exhaust (Not pictured). Have both driver and passsenger side, but passenger side is very slightly bent in the area that goes over the axels. No holes, and does not (significantly) restrict flow (not possible to see the bend unless you fit it up) but would need to be bent back into shape to sit perfectly even with the other side. The "good" driver side is $150, and you can take the bad one for free if you want it.

More to come. Thank you!

Last edited by Endeka; 10-01-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Sold some of the items.
Old 09-29-2019, 06:55 PM
byte_me
Safety Car

Received 210 Likes on 103 Posts

I’ll take the jacking pucks. Sending pm.
Old 09-29-2019, 09:03 PM
jamieo
Melting Slicks

Received 547 Likes on 409 Posts

PM sent on plugs and wires!
Old 09-30-2019, 10:48 AM
Endeka
Burning Brakes

Default Replied!

All PMs replied, one item sold and shipped, one item pending. I will ship same day (Except Sunday), usually within a few hours! Don't be afraid to make me an offer! This stuff needs a new home. Why pay retail?
Old 09-30-2019, 06:29 PM
retireduper
Intermediate

Location: North fort Myers Fl. & Mequon W. Fl.in Winter &Wi. Summer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wil take the the black 2pc bra.. Need PayPal number and shipping costs to Menomonee Falls WI. 53051
Old 09-30-2019, 06:33 PM
Lv99c5frc
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Window regulator

Ill take the passenger window regulator. $35 shipped?
Old 10-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Endeka
Burning Brakes

@retireduper , you have a PM.
@Lv99c5frc , can you let me know the zip code where I'd be shipping to? Your offer is reasonable, but if it's going to Alaska or something, obviously that changes things. Also, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Could you make some space there and PM me so your address isn't in this thread? Thanks.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Lv99c5frc
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Window regulator passenger

Las Vegas 89115
Old 10-01-2019, 10:49 PM
BestToyYet
Advanced

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

I'd like the 2 driver side window regulators. What is shipping to Florida 33594?
Old 10-19-2019, 11:23 PM
BestToyYet
Advanced

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Endeka, from our PM's here are the pictures of the window motor/regulator assemblies for the passenger and the driver side. You should be able to use these to identify the driver and passenger window regulators. I had a hard time looking at your pictures (Old guy eyes on cell phone) so I could be wrong, but I think you have 2 passenger and 1 driver window regulator.

Driver Side Regulator and Motor

Passenger SideMotor and Regulator

Last edited by BestToyYet; 10-19-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Car Cover, Elite Engineering Jacking Pucks, New Spark Plugs+Wires, New OPSU, Exhaust

Quick Reply: FS: Car Cover, Elite Engineering Jacking Pucks, New Spark Plugs+Wires, New OPSU, Exhaust