Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Looking for vert weatherstrip pieces

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 11:10 AM
dblerman
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Looking for vert weatherstrip pieces

I'm looking for a used, perfect condition, center vert top weatherstrip piece. #3 in the photo for the passenger side. Mine has a tear and I figure I'd check here before spending $120+ on a new one.

Also looking for a set of vert belt weatherstrips (the piece that goes between the top of the doors and windows). The fairchild brand ones I bought a couple years ago already have broken tabs and are ripping/cracked.

Thanks
Old 07-16-2016, 05:14 PM
Sam Handwich
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by dblerman
I'm looking for a used, perfect condition, center vert top weatherstrip piece. #3 in the photo for the passenger side. Mine has a tear and I figure I'd check here before spending $120+ on a new one.

Also looking for a set of vert belt weatherstrips (the piece that goes between the top of the doors and windows). The fairchild brand ones I bought a couple years ago already have broken tabs and are ripping/cracked.

Thanks
Those weatherstrips are also called wiper seals. That sucks to hear that they don't last very long.

Quick Reply: Looking for vert weatherstrip pieces