Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB Cartek Flip Drive.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Stimey131
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Cartek Flip Drive.

I'm running a Procharger D1 on a new 415 stroker built to handle 20 psi boost. Yes I know I need a bigger SC, but I've got to recoup some funds from the motor build and twin disc clutch expense. I went to a 3.3 pulley to up the boost and now I appear to be getting belt slip.
It seems like the flip drive is one of the best ways to solve this problem. If you have one you would consider selling let me know. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:38 AM
dracer173
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default flip drive

Originally Posted by Stimey131
I'm running a Procharger D1 on a new 415 stroker built to handle 20 psi boost. Yes I know I need a bigger SC, but I've got to recoup some funds from the motor build and twin disc clutch expense. I went to a 3.3 pulley to up the boost and now I appear to be getting belt slip.
It seems like the flip drive is one of the best ways to solve this problem. If you have one you would consider selling let me know. Thanks.
I have flip drive setup that comes with 10rib innovators west balancer
that has a 6rib ac drive ECS mod to stop alternator and ac compressor belt slip, it comes with a extra c5 ac bracket and a ZR1 6 rib ac compressor all bolt on.
A new cartek flip drive will still have ac and alternator belt slip what I have cures this problem if you are interested send me your email address and I will send you pictures

Last edited by dracer173; 03-10-2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: make some changes

Quick Reply: WTB Cartek Flip Drive.